Thursday, May 13, 2010

lalalala~

well.. haha.. so fun sleeping for 4 hours..
i slept from 6 to almost 10pm.. the feeling is like WOW..
I love sleeping since I had not sleep well for the past few weeks..
Gained energy now...
But i am wasting it now..

Dun like whenever she doesn't come home..
Make me feel alone..
The feeling makes ppl emo..
especially when i miss u..

I really dislike the feeling of being rejected or left alone..
that's so not me..

Sometimes.. I wonder is it i spend too much time on some ppl till i forget the rest..
All my old frens nvr appear again.. sometimes i juz ignore them.. i admit!
That's what really makes me go nuts..

But nvm.. everything is for our own good..
must learn how to trust and fully rely on God..

Dun do things for human, but rmbr to do it for God..
bcoz God will not disappoint u..
But man will fail us very often..
I wonder when will u appear again..

anyway.. Great to know that Darren is going to TOUR 2 ^^
long time din c him liao..
I nvr expect that he will join..
haha.. looking forward to it.. ^^

Dunno who else going leh...

No comments: