Saturday, January 16, 2010

-ve comments

I'm very sad now.. maybe i dun show my sadness outwardly usually..
but my heart has broken...
i really dun understand why you juz love to comment so much..
well.. perhaps.. this is ur unchangeable characteristic...
or even it brings joy to u when u say smth bad abt ppl..
but let me tell u candidly.. i'm hurt T.T.. utterly..
ur words kill me! it's so pain... so pain..

okla.. if u tell bad things abt me u'll feel really happy..
maybe one day.. u hear ur frens telling bad things abt u..
will u like it? will u be happy?
maybe u dun mind.. but please bear it in ur mind..
not everyone likes u...
dun mind what others say abt her or him...
this is not a world that only u exist...
u cant juz say whatever u like..
well.. maybe u really hv many comments abt that particular person..
but can u juz keep in ur heart..
u dun hv to say out everything u think when it's not gonna built that person..

i'm really sad.. this is one of the reasons i wanna avoid u too..
i'm a person who cant really bear ppl talking bad abt me..
you can say that i'm not a DA FANG girl..
bcoz i really mind everything u say abt me..
if i dun care abt u.. i wun mind what u say abt me also..

u jatuhkan my maruah and u still think that you're always right..
i really hope u dun see this post..
bcoz i am really down..

very very sad.. :(
i hv got feeling one..
plz think b4 u say anything..
i dun want u to say smth bad abt other ppl..

No comments: