Monday, January 11, 2010

I HATE this feeling so much!

well.. first first.. i'm kinda bu shuang now.. LOL..
guess what? it's so disgusting!!

juz now i felt an ant with my mouth..
why?
hoho.. the ant so nice.. i din welcome it and it was in my drink..
my goodness!!
the drink is like dark colour one.. so i could not see anything inside..
i drank it and all of the sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt something solid in my mouth and it's very geli!
then i spit it out.. MY GOODNESS!! i saw an ant!!

U know what??
i really dunno why all the insects like me so much!
i found a cockroach in pan mee...
there's a fly in pan mee...
i found fly in chicken rice too..
and now.. what?
an ant in my drinks?

mayb bcoz i'm Flora..
no choice.. hv to face them..
i really dun like this ok?

my imagination is too excellent..
i keep on imagine that the legs of ant are in my mouth..
oh no!! help me!!
i cant help stop thinkin it!
it's so so so ewwwwwwww~!

ok.. now go to the title.. what feeling is that which makes me HATE it so much?
it's the feeling of being alone!
well.. i dun mind bein alone..
but not for being alone for dinner.. almost EVERY NIGHT..
i HATE it so much!
do u know hw does the food taste when nobody is eating with u?
it taste like u wun wanna eat food again!!

why? why you leave me alone?

i'm very lonely deep inside my heart without u..

I really feel like crying without u..
can u come back?
I miss u.. T.T..
I cant stop myself from crying when i say the words that i really mean it!