Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today is my twin's b'day but not my b'day?!


LOL.. everyone knows i've got a "twin bro.."
haha.. and today (18/1) is my twin brother's b'day :)
the most WU LIAO person in this world..
no one can compare the wu liao-ness with him.. besides his twin sis.. who izit? haha..

Well.. i know now is not 12am yet.. but sorry la.. tmr exam tau?
so i post it now.. wahaha.. at least i got heart to wish u earlier..

Mr Khor Wei Wen!!
Happy B'day to u..
hehe ^^ the baby potato that dun wanna confess that he's old liao.. hahahaha!!

-juz a la-me joke for u..-

wish that u'll be happy everyday..
and be as hardworking as a bee..
hehe.. and stay young and handsome..

Gambateh!! and ur existence is indeed our blessing ^^
May God continue to bless u and make u a blessing to others as well..

Happy lerh? haha.. XD
zadao.. i perasan-ing liao... -.-//

thank God for giving me such a great brother..
-the best fren-

No comments: