Thursday, January 7, 2010

McNeil is the best

today, 7/1 is our dear principal, Miss Goh Hai Bee's birthday (Say Hai to the Bee.. hehe.. easier way to rmbr her beautiful name)..

All of a sudden, i had been caught by puan parimala (oh no.. i dunno how to spell her name XD) to sing birthday song.. zzz... A? Not la.. i think is suet yan.. our DGJ.. haha.. then mana tau when i was leading the sch singing birthday song, i din turn on the mic b4 i sang.. so.. too bad.. XP.. u guys r not blessed to hear my sweet and crying voice lu.. hehe.. wanna hear ppl singing song like crying or not??

nway.. indeed, it's our blessing to hv such a responsible and wonderful principal like her.. she truly did smth in my life.. haha.. wanna know the secret within me and miss Goh??

That's a long story.. but i'll cut it short since i'm kinda tired now... I planned to transfer to another mixed sch when i was form 2, and my determination was very strong till my mum cant do anything but to write a transfer letter to the jabatan..

i HATE girls sch at that point of time.. i hate seeing all the same gender.. it's juz so BORING.. ok?
u try la.. come from a mixed sch and now eyes open liao.. u hv to go to a uni-gender sch.. lol.. i'm a very bad girl la.. haha.. i aint as pure or as angel as i was in primary sch..

well.. i promised my mum not to start a relationship with any guys when i'm still studyin in secondary sch, that's the main reason my mum allowed me to transfer i guess.. and she knew that i HATE girls sch!!

ok.. continue the story.. MISS GOH called me to go into her room and she would like to talk to me PERSONALLY.. wow! what? my PRINCIPAL is gonna talked to me? well.. reminder, this happened when i wanna transfer.. so it's like when i was form2..

i still rmbr clearly that i entered her room with a heart that was deeply troubled and worried.. i dunno what will happen next and that time, i cant speak well using English.. i was so scared and i wondered i changed sch what to do with her? i know that she's the principal very well.. but i'm just a normal student at that moment.. why do she need to see me??

i saw her.. i didn't look directly into her eyes as if i had done smth very wrong.. but now think back.. i wasn't wrong actually, i wanna change sch or not is my right aft all.. ok ok.. come bck to that situation..

mayb many many of u dunno this fact abt me.. that's also the main reason why Ethan misunderstands me the last time i cried in church.. well.. i juz dunno why, i cant be scolded or even bein advised by people that are older than me.. if they do so, i will cry immediately.. i feel so guilty and stuff la.. i do suffer emotional insecurity.. i always feel that someone is gonna hurt me very much very soon.. bible says Love doesn't contain fear.. mayb i feel i'm not loved or bein hurt too much..

so.. continue with the story, miss Goh looked at me with a kind look as usual.. she spoke.. "Girl, i heard that u wanna transfer to another sch, may i know what's the reason?" i din tell the truth, but i told her honestly some other minor reasons that i wanna change sch..

she read my heart and asked me,"Are u sure these are the reasons u wanna change sch? i know what's ur major reason that u wanna change sch.. u feel bored with the sch?" hoho.. is she a principal or my counsellor i wondered at that time..

i cant stop my tears from running out from my eyes.. haha.. i told her the truth and she asked me few ques which required me to think. She said that many girls want to enter this sch so badly.. and why i wanna leave this sch and so on.. but i was as still as a stone.. i din change my mind.. bcoz i was sure that i would be goin other sch.. i juz wish to disappear in front of her asap while she was telling me all these.. i wanna hide from her so badly..

I rmbr she said the sch needs me.. i din treasure her words that time and i juz took it lightly.. coz i was thinking no point to keep such word when my decision had been made and the letter had given to jabatan.

anyway.... God closed the door for me to go to other sch.. it's obviously not His will for me to change sch.. i finally had no choice but to agree with God.. i told God.. "OK! U want me to stay in girls sch is it? oklo.. no prob, but please give me more guy frens and guy good frens, ok?"

well.. i'm not so sure whether God had hear me that time.. but now i'm sure.. God heard me clearly.. i think i'm such a bad child lo.. so naive and so on.. indeed, nowadays, my guy frens are actually more than girl frens.. can u beat that? a girls sch's student? what on earth is that right? hmmm.. and amazingly my best fren is a guy.. and everybody knows that.. LOL..

God, U had answered me.. i know that...

God is good indeed.. He not juz gives me what i asked.. He even gives me what i want in my heart.. i want some posts to gain some knowledge..

and God gives me so many posts.. till i think they're kinda too many..
look at my time table..
Mon- Prefect
Tues- Choir (conductor)
Wed- McNeil (captain)
Thur- Chinese class (haha.. not a post but hv to stay bck..)
Fri- CF (President)

Church
MIF vice-president
CDMIF secretary and ganti the vice-president since he has gone oversea..

so many things to do..
oh God.. i really need ur help.. if not.. i really hv no idea how to manage all these works..
SPM, piano, violin, driving some more..

my life is so packed!

so i dun think i will even hv the time to think of my future bf.. HA HA HA HA..
so if ppl ask my why u dun hv bf.. well.. not no ppl want me..
is i'm really BUSY! lol..

talking abt McNeil.. now baru follow topic.. GOOD~~
i feel Good~ nanananananana~
lol.. as captain went to hv meeting with sports tchers and of coz pn chang (PK koko)..
wow.. we discussed for so looooooong.. and hv so many things that i hv to tell my McNeil girls..
i was worrying at first.. but i rmbr God...
i prayed to God and asked help from God..
my heart was filled with peace aft all..

i saw students comin to the house meeting now..
my heart din feel the nervous actually...
i felt the excitement.. i wanna talk to them!!!

Ok.. Cik Murni started the meeting with few words..
and she annouced that i will the captain..
i'm pretty happy and thankful that moment..
coz i wanted to b the captain since the first time i attend house meeting..
is that cool? well.. juz something i wish to achieve la..

and i dunno how and why i can become..
all i can say it is by God's wonderful and uncomprehended grace and mercy..
first first we choose all the AJK and stuff...
then when i was giving the information,
students were quiet.. they really amazed me!!
thank God for keeping them quiet coz i really hv lost my voice T.T...

then come to the cheer part..
LOL.. i shouted till out of tune liao~
haha.. but i love their semangat.. it makes me feel semangat too!
Go! McNeil!

i like all the form 1.. arh~ my heart melted when i saw them..
i think if i see baby.. my heart will melt lagi Geng! as some of my frens know...
i love babies ^^

haha.. i heard their(McNeillians) laughter..
i enjoyed leading McNeil team..

my prayer is that all of them will work together..
win or lost comes next not the first..
the process is the thing.. we learn and love together in sch :)

i pray that God will also bless me with wisdom to know how to help them and lead them..
i can do nth without God..
i also pray that all the committees will work well together and enjoy their works ;)

God bless u.. thanks for reading.. hope u enjoy too ^^

No comments: