Monday, January 4, 2010

Forget to thank God for smth..

Well.. perhaps.. everyday we hv countless things that we can be thankful for..
but we tend to see things the negative way as if God is so kedekut..
God gave His life for us.. He gave His EVERYTHING for us.. what else can we ask for?

We hv oxygen, sunlight, cloud, frens, house, food, shoes, watch, clothes, CD, TV, computer, blog, eyes, legs, nose, ears, still alive.. and hv got so many many things else..

but do we say a THANK U to God?
or everyday u juz know how to say..
Why God is so unfair?
the girl is prettier?
the guy is so talented?
why am i so short?
why i dun hv jenama baju?

well.. if u think one think.. haha.. [read it in chinese]
how much God has given to u freely and we take them for granted??

it's time for us to wake up i guess..
hmmm.. i juz "woke up" too..

juz now i complain this and that in my heart..
but i forget that God has given me so much and God doesn't charge me.. T.T...
i'm so regret.. why am i being so naive?

i thought God has taken the three most important things in my life..
but actually He nvr.. because God wants me to realise that He is my everything b4 i can get the 3 most important things in my life..

sry.. bcoz it's too private..
so i cant tell u.. what's the 3 things that i want so badly..

God is so good.. indeed, God is good all the time..
God cannot be bad.. bcoz God is good..
haha.. am i repeating?

ho ho.. dunno is sick too much or too boring at home..
i joked to myself and laughed..
till i think i hv smth wrong only i stopped..
zadao.. i wonder is there anyone like me..
joke then sendiri laugh?? self-high.. zzz..

but indeed...
"A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
"
Proverbs 17:22

so be cheerful when u're sick..
it really helps ^^

thanks for all the prayers..
May God repay u guys :)

take care.. emmanuel...
my prayer is that all my non-christian frens can come to know and accept the Lord asap :)
and MIF can be a place where more youth learn more abt God and fellowship together :D

No comments: