Sunday, January 3, 2010

SICK

I really really really hate SICK!!
I cough for almost 2 months i guess..
but now it's gettin worse.. T.T..
Hvin severe headache due to sore throat and influenza...

i cant move much.. if i juz like stand up and look down or even juz turning my head.. i can feel the pain!!! it's so painful that no words can describe how terrible i feel T.T...
juz camp bck from mif committees camp.. guess i din rest well this hols.. that's y la.. work some more la Flora.. now know la.. zzz...

edwin juz scolded me for dunno how to take good care of myself..
he scolds ppl very the funny...
he said if i still wanna go to sch and make myself so miserable.. he's gonna beat me.. i was speechless.. i hope my future bf wun say such thing to me la.. haha..

if i hv a bf in future.. i hope he ans me in this way..
"Honey, u'll be fine de.. i sayang sayang u sure ok liao.. love u so much o.. u sick i heart pain de.. take care ma.. but nvm... now u rest well well o.. guai guai o.. u guai guai sure fast recover de.. jia you o.. love you.. will pray for u o.. but u must eat medicine on time ya.. :) good girl.. "

ha ha ha ha.. i think i receive this msg sick also recover liao.. zzz...

well.. 2010 first post is sick.. what la u??
zadao.. =.=lll

okla.. cant write much.. head pain... dunno can go sch or not.. sob sob.. first day lerh!!!
whatever la.. zzz... hate sick.. T.T...

btw.. i dislike the titanic game.. will tell the reason other time..
goodnight..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Titanic" this game is not good and it cannot tell the real heart. Also, hurt people.

Flora said...

Totally agree with u!
I really really dislike this game.. this game hurts others and myself..
hurt others= hurt myself..
i really hope i dun hv to play this game in future..