Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to SHIN~


Haha.. Lotzz of my frens borned in this special month.. including "someone"(Flora^^)...
lol.. ok ok.. Shin~ dunno u will read this post or not.. but i juz wanna wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

I rmbr u told me that "promise me u'll be happy no matter what happens"
I'm really touched coz that time i was really down..
thanks for accompanying me during the hard time i had..
it's truly wonderful to have such good fren like u..
i rmbr how i get to know u..
u claimed that u're 吴明示...
and i trusted u for like more than half year only i realized that wasn't ur real name..
haha.. and u used to call me 蓝牙..

I like ur funny jokes..
indeed i will be very happy aft hearing ur lame or cold jokes..
and u're a brave and funny person..

I believe God has a purpose by making u a fren of mine..
i will treasure our frenship in my heart.. :)

thanks for being a nice fren..
May God continue to bless u.. :)

Last but not least..
Gambateh in everything u do..
All the best :)
Rejoice in the Lord always..

No comments: