Thursday, November 12, 2009

Touching

The most touching words ever

The Most Touching Words
well, i had forgotten when did i hear these words.. but it's juz recently..
hmmm... we had our prefect's interview as usual..
as an assistant squad leader.. still need to b interviewed OF COZ...
haha... even the head also need to b interviewed by miss Goh what...

but it's WEIRD to b interviewed by all ur FRENS!
man~! FISH AND HAS LOW SELF-ESTEEM lol...
nvm nvm.. this is how we learn to b humble.. haha..

inside there..
i still la-me-ing as usual..
well... then they asked some ques la..
i dunno what's my strong point..
strange.. i thought i very perasan..
but once i enter the room..
i juz got the feeling that i'm useless..
dunno y..

dun ask me y also..

then got complaint some more..
the most hurting one is..
even my fren now teasing me...
it really hurts me much...

i'm EXTREME person..
mayb bcoz i'm wired that way..
i can laugh EXTREMELY loud..
i can be EXTREMELY quiet if u want me to b..

i juz cnt stand d pain elder ppl scolding me..
i cried many times...
but of coz i wun cry in fornt of them..
a leader must control control..
i also dunno y leader cnt hv feeling at all..
ya.. mayb i'm juz too noisy or smth..
but it's ok..

man.. y am i emo-ing here..
i'm out of my topic liao..

chill my leng lui Flora..
i still love u...
U're still d best in my heart...
haha...

well.. then hor..
the interview went on...
sy ask mun whether got anything she wanna comment abt me or nt..
then she said the most tourching words that i ever heard!
she said :"She is the BEST assistant i can ever had.. what else can i say?"

oh no... i really wanna cry when i heard these words..
i really felt somebody do care for me..
i'm still imp to somebody..
(when I'm typin these now.. i also feel lik crying..)

Mun Li.. thanks for the words..
u really encourages when i'm falling down very deeply..

Mun, u're my best squad leader :)
frens forever..

No comments: