Thursday, November 26, 2009

Movie Movie = Movies

Ok.. gonna talked abt other things first b4 i come to my topic..
I met Alison coincidentally again.. on last tues...
She told me she was juz thinking whether she will meet me or not..
mana tau so Ngam she really met me when she thought abt it..
wow.. so i told her.. if she wanna meet me more often, she must b thinking of me always.. then i shall appear.. wahaha.. how nice if i miss somebody and somebody juz appear.. wah~

Hoho.. then i went to see dr since i sicked for almost 3 weeks..
who knows.. aft i had consumed d remedy.. i felt more sick and i couldn't go on with my tui tui...
all these happened on last tues..

now gonna enter today's journey...
Ok.. cant sleep aft woke up at 625am... zzz...
due to a special reason... haha.. only those who had seen me.. they know it very well.. shh..

then went to KTM station at 9am..
met sin yin la.. and a st marian.. but dunno her name o..
then like almost 940am only got into the train coz i missed 2 trains..

hoho.. then finally I reached time square safely..
pretended i see nobody.. haha.. but aint really successful nway.. =p

hahaha.. really had a fun time playin silent game with my fren...
so YOU ZHI la.. [it means "childish"]
and i won twice XD hahahaha.. That was really !~cool~!
*** this one special lo.. for the first time i entered a cinema which was filled less than 10 ppl...
some more it was the first time they tayang it o...

watched MULAN... haha...
MuLan so Leng Lui..
i wonder if i am a guy at her days...
sure will heart-move [means like fall for her la..]
but kinda sad la... not gonna tell you the story la.. u watch then u know.. haha..

lessons i learnt ar??
- Dun fight
- Wars r cruel
- Life is not abt riches and position
- Appreciate ppl who love u very much, u might not be able to see them the next second..
- Life is short and everyone is gonna die in the end...
- Honour our parents
- Love our country
- Be thankful coz we're not living in their generation
- Dun be too emotional

Wow.. quite a no of them har..

The next show is deng deng deng deng...

All right.. haha.. guess what? This is my first time entering PREMIER cinema..
haha.. EXP one... like VIP... and haha.. the funniest thing is..
we were sitting couple seats!!!!!!!!
and i was not goin with my ahem fyi...
then sue2 said.. aiya.. our first time sittin couple seats should give to our bf ma..
i stunned... coz speechless liao.. not i wanna seat couple seats also...

dun wanna sit also sit liao lo.. what to do??
LOL.. nvm.. next time ask my ahem to go premier cinema lo..
ask him belanja some more.. haha.. [but i wun do that la plz..]

well.. I feel la... if u hvnt watched.. dun read it k?
haha... it's nice la.. but like can see humans r so selfish lo..
only cares abt themselves... sigh... aint this happening in our daily life??

Then it really inspired me to share abt Jesus..
everyone please FAST FAST believe in Jesus..
dun wait till end of the world.. that time really too late liao...

i think if it will b end of the world tmr..
i will tell everyone that i could possible to tell.. Jesus loves u... please believe in Jesus..
time is up!!

And i really learnt that we must appreciate everyone that we love..
Dun wait till it's too late for us to love them...

And ya.. u can bring nothing to ur death except God and souls...
so win the souls and not the money...
u cant bring even a single cent to heaven la..

U can leave some love to this world... <3

Aft that.. went for my dinner and start blogging lo.. haha...
I had fun.. thkz to my frens ^^

And sry if i had said anything wrongly..
God bless u and hv a nice day ;)

No comments: