Friday, November 13, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

Have u ever heard the song "Love" by Jolin?
Ppl sing Love Love Love..
but now i gonna sing Sick Sick Sick..
zzz.. zzz.. zzz... zzz.. well.. Christmas is coming haha...

hmmm...
played piano the whole morning..
stomach still aching..
so cant go to sch..
scared canteen food makes it worse..

Health is better than wealth
sickness makes a person unhappy even though he/she is rich.
Thus, it's better to be healthy than rich...

Health is not valued till sickness comes
When we're healthy, we tend to take our health for granted.
We forget to enjoy our good health.
It is only when we become sick that we realize
how silly we have been in not placing a high value on our good health.

We dun appreciate good health usually..
or mayb is like we dun really take good care of
ourselves until sickness comes only realize how important health is...

I truly experienced it...
Oh dear.. my stomach-ache was killing me on the day b4 yesterday..
until i couldn't wake up and "rock-and-roll" on my floor outside d toi toi..

can u imagine how Kesian am i??
It's extremely painful!!!!!!!!!!!!
I din even hv d energy to see dr...

but thank God..
now my stomach isn't as pain as the day b4 yesterday... :)
thanks for all the prayers ^^

I vomited 2 times aft class party..
i still rmbr i also vomited got one time i went for a party..
mayb party is not meant for weak little flower..
i need sunlight and carbon dioxide to produce my own food..
I hv chlorophyll that traps sunlight during the process of photosynthesis.. LOL..
Green Leng Lui.. ha ha ha ha...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
quite busy la this holiday...
hopefully i hv time to study :)

kla... stop here...
to b continue...
take care everybody ^^
May God bless u and hv a nice day =)

No comments: