Saturday, November 14, 2009

Come across my mind..

Things always dun happen as the ways we fancy...
dun u think so??
I think this is what makes life bcums more interesting..
If life is expectable and predictable, i guess life wouldn't hv been so interesting and challenging...

Well, if u're wondering what happened today..
please read.. haha.. of coz la read.. if nt eat meh?? zzz ---la--me--joke---

I went out with my frens to watch Time Traveler's Wife..
but i'm kinda blur.. till now.. i dunno who is d main character..
Is the time traveler la.. or his wife??

haha.. mayb both.. :P

nway... i felt i was like tikus membaiki labu...
made things worse..
hmmm.. nvm my cute Flora.. juz learn from ur mistakes.. it's alright.. at least u had tried ur best to do what u could do.. so dun worry baby.. haha.. (自我安慰~~)

I dunno I'm so good at comforting myself until the moment I wrote all these..
LOL.. is that a good thing or a bad thing?? or perhaps it's neutral.. pH7...

well.. morning morning aft pia pia class then went to TS...
my goodness.. look at the queue.. it's super looooooooong man~!
all wanna watch the 2012.. we're too late so we missed the 2012 show..
nvm.. haha.. coz life is still interesting nway..
N interesting stuff: haha.. i kept on saying 2012 into 2010.. thk God there's somebody correcting me...

bcoz of that.. we only got d ticket for time traveler's wife 5pm show..
so we went makan la.. bought present la.. hanging around without any purpose la..
later on we went for bowling..
Hu~ Thank God.. i managed to escape from it..
haha.. y am i so scared to play??
nt scared.. i think u should know why la.. =p
if dunno can come and ask me personally..
will tell u smth pretty interesting ^^ hehe..

dunno la.. i also dunno what happened o..
suddenly je.. everyone lik bu shuang..
i'm innocent lo... i juz wanna make everyone happy..
mana tau ended up everybody bu shuang... :S
好人难做....

it's IMPOSSIBLE to make everybody happy..
finally i und that..

so.. juz do whatever u can lo..
No human is perfect what...
Only God is perfect..

God is the best example to follow aft..

hmmm.. talkin abt time traveler's wife..
well, the story is ok la.. quite interesting..
but like keep on repeating d same thing..
so got bit bored..
and so many kissing scenes.. zzz..
no wonder under 13 must b accompanied by parents..

but what i learnt is..
appreciate ppl around u..
they might be here today..
but they might not be here tmr..
so.. if u need to forgive somebody..
go ahead..
i support u fully :)

i think die without forgiving is smth really really very bad...

Thank God la..
Now our body is juz for temporary.. next time in heaven.. our life will b eternal..
so dun hv to worry dying anymore as long as we accept Christ and repent from our sins..
no seperation.. how great to stay with those ppl u love and care forever right?? no left.. hehe..

my prayer is that all ppl gets to know the Lord and enter heaven..
HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

i believe there's still hope bcoz there's a God.. :)

I cant ask for more.. I know God is giving me more than what i can ask..
thank u Jesus ^^
Love ya...

may God bless everybody :D

have a wonderful day and may u b a blessing to others XD

live our one life meaningfully..
love the Lord and love others ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.