Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cant hear..

Dunno what happened to my left ear..
I cant hear well.. T.T..
Hopefully nothing is wrong..

Well.. there was one funny ppl added me in msn..
then i macam ok je..
then this ppl kept asking me for my num..
haha... then suddenly je i said Jesus loves u..
mana tau the ppl said wanna block me and went offline...
zzz.. why so big respond??
i din say somebody hate him also..

My prayer is that this person will know God asap..
and rmbr me oh.. hehe...
enter heaven that time says TQ.. lol...

well.. it's very tiring waiting for public transport la..
thk God i'm not waiting alone..
but someone reminded me i'll be waiting alone soon..

man.. i dunno how to pass those days that are coming..
lol.. so fast forget abt God ar?

well.. i believe got God then no big deal la..
surely God will not make me feel lonely.. ^^

by the time..
i also can drive liao ma..
hehe..

but too bad la..
gonna learn undang alone.. T.T...
due to some reasons la..

but it's a good training la..
so when she's gone..
i know how i'll feel..
juz wish that i wun be so sad when she leaves me la..
for 16 years without separation..
mayb it's time for us to separate for some time..
so that we will appreciate each other more..

life is always wonderful bcoz God is with us ^^
must hv faith in God..
believe that God will provide us with what is best for us.. :)

hardships is to train our FAITH..
are u ready for the challenges??

I believe God will provide me the BEST!!
Love u Lord..

No comments: