Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help University College

well,
we went to HELP uni college by bus once again..

I really had fun n enjoyed the journey goin to there..
coz I discussed with Sue Yin abt bible thing la..
telling all those important lessons in our lives..

I come to a point where I realized life is always challenging.. when the time u feel comfortable..
u must knw challenge is coming soon and we gonna hv heart preparation..
It's tough and hurtful sometimes things juz dun happen as what u think..

If u think life is gonna b easy..
let me tell u..
unless u hv God la..

but i rmbr i'm still young..
it's nt the end..
but juz the starting of all kinds of tougher problems..
so God is preparing me to face this cruel world.. :)

I really wanna thk God for everything..
bcoz when we dun experience pain..
we dunno what is comfortable..

oh.. i'm out of the topic..
pai seh..

kaka.. then right..
we had this lady who speaks super SLOW told us abt Help college..
we also had a cute guy who had showed us a presentation abt A-levels and so on..

later on.. my grp were led by the cute guy to the office..
then hor.. we met this director of help college..
he gave us a beneficial speech.. which i think it's very helpful..

aft that, we proceeded to the bio lab..
what i can say is that this college is so clean..
like it XD

ya.. forget to talk abt the physics workshop..
man.. this Seow guy was like so active and excited to teach us physics..
the way he teaches is very fun and easy to und..

how nice if i hv him becoming my physics tcher.. LOL..

nway.. had a fun time there :D
learnt smth la..

aft sch.. i stay back till 4.30pm discussing with su2 abt sms..
taught her how to sing give thanks..
and God really speaks to me..
saying we must learn how to give thanks in good or bad situation..
:) thank u Lord...

then right...
su2 and i hafal 6 verses..
it's so cool..

haha.. so fun and so interesting..
su2 said i sing very nice..
feel so happy.. :P

perasan la me..
haha.. memang la-me one la..

nowadays the weather is really killing ppl..
my fren also laughed coz i said global Warning.. haha...

kla.. now i really wanna study hard and dun think abt other things so much except for God..

take care everybody..
yeah yeah ^^

No comments: