Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Umbrellas~


21.10.09.....
well well.. today.. will b part of my past... :)
It was raining when I reached KL KTM...
hmmm... really thk God for providing me with my file... so that my file can act as my umbrella... hoho.. my file has multi-functions o ^^


then.. all of a sudden.. i got this inspiration of posting umbrellas...
ha ha ha ha..
i rmbr i like Puan Liew's umbrella...
coz it is transparent one.. so cool...
u can see the rain on top of u...
but they wun kena u...
wow~~ like we're in the dream o... :D
nice nice...


today.. before EST lesson...
my fren made "chih" sound...
u knw.. that kind of high-pitch one..
lol.. so i also wanna learn since jun yin was learning..
haha... but i cnt make it..
i only made kiss sound... swt >.<''
nvm.. ha ha...

then zd.. today d old town guy really made me kinda ahem...
wanna whack him...
ha ha ha ha...
but of course i din whack him la..
but dunno la..
quite scared of him liao...

mayb next time wun go there so often liao...
hope there're more restaurants opened near CM la... ^^

No comments: