Sunday, October 25, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


Hello to all my dear friends..
hmmm... do u think ABSENCE makes the heart grow fonder?

*When we're away from our relatives and friends for some time, we tend to rmbr their good points and forget their bad ones. So we feel more affection for them than we're with them.*

Is that true??

Well, i guess it's true when u really miss someone that means a lot to u...


Hv been missing somebody lately...
really hope that the person always appears...

Yesterday was brothers' day..
hmmm.. i invited 10 ppl...
guess out of these ten ppl, how many of them will accept d invitation??
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ans: 1 out of 10

amazingly is somebody unexpected..
that person din even reply my msg..
i thought that person ignored me..
who knows...
that person actually surprised me!!
I was stunned actually when i saw that person..

Brothers' day was very fun ^^
thk God.. Jun Yin was with me :)
so nice to see my classmate is goin to church with me ^^
well... but i think i was kinda busy n somehow neglected her for sometime..
sorry~

i rmbr when that person left d mif room,
that person said.. "dun miss me"
and i did a vomiting action..
then someone told me,
it's hurtful..
my goodness!!
i dunno i will hurt that person juz by doin this action..
i guess i am wrong..
hope that person wun mind la...

i feel so guilty and i kept his present for him la..
brothers' day present..
nt given by me but by mif...

dunno what had happened to me recently..
hmmm...

btw.. today my Eng tcher told me that my essay is very nice =)
so happy-nya!
:)(: twin smile.. hehe...
the essay i wrote was ideal family..
she asked me..
is this real??
...

today Miss Goh gave her speech in BM during assembly..
hehe.. she's so CUTE!!!
she asked us to do some funny actions!!
What a frenly n funny principal?!
nice nice :)

bahasa jiwa bangsa?
my bm really ahem...
haha... POOR la...
i talked with my fren in BM and she cnt stop laughing...
NVM.. haha... zzz~

YES!
exams end this FRI..
*hua hua hua hua*

then i can do what i wanna do liao.. ^^

perhaps go n take my undang test with my fren :)
and read some meaningful books...
practise pia pia n vio vio....
sayang my "BF" rmbr??
haha...
buy some clothes?

of coz.. must read bible n write love letter to my dear God..
haha...
compose some songs for God..^^

study study study ****

kla.. to b continue...


No comments: