Sunday, October 4, 2009

God has a better plan for us :)



Hello everybody...
nice to see u again in my blog.. even though i din see u in real... lol..
well.. this post is gonna talk abt a wonderful plan of God for me...

Today... 04.10.09...
My church youth club a.k.a. MIF..
was havin songs composing competition...

There're 6 new songs bein composed by our MIF members... ;)
Thk God.. by His grace and mercy..
My song won d first place...
all glory be unto the Lord...

I hv nvr thought that i could hv won in this competition...
i guess u nvr know the story behind this song.. lol~

well.. actually there're a few person i hv to thank to for helpin me...
first of all is Zhi Yi... really must thank him alot alot..
coz he gave me encouragement and helped me in finding chords as well...
at the same time, i would like to thank Wei Jie for helpin me playing the guitar..
U're very Bang oh ^^

hmmm... the story behind this song starts like this...
actually i composed this song in early of this yr...
well.. it's bcoz we wanted to hv a theme song for our MIF..
but unfortunatelly... my song had been so-called rejected...
think abt it my frens.. in this kind of situation.. we'll surely think it's smth nt so good ryte?? i mean for most of the ppl will think like that.. perhaps i'm one of them..
Sorry Lord.. i was kinda upset when my song was been rejected at the time..

but God always has a better plan for us...
Who knws??
God has given me this oppurtunity to share with everybody this song..
and this song won d first place...
it's only by God's grace everything has been done..

so boys and girls...
nvr b so upset with ur circumstances now...
rmbr.. God's plan is way higher than urs..

we must always put our trust in God..
Believe that God will give us the best...

thank U Lord ^^

below is the lyric of this song.. ;)

G.L.O.W. – God Leads Our Way

There’s always something we don’t understand

There’s often sorrow we need to bear

Feeling down and no one understands

But we forget God leads our way

There’s one way

There’s only one way

Things will change and never be the same again

What’s the solution and what have we missed out

That’s God leads our way

Chorus:

Oh, God leads our way

Oh, God leads our way

God is love There’s hope

Life will change

God leads our way

Oh, God leads our way

Sorrow turns into happiness

And there’s nothing to be afraid

Bridge:

Sometimes we feel really down

That’s nothing we can trust

But don’t you remember God is with us

Why don’t you cast your burden

Ending:

I love You, I love You

Jesus, I love You (x2)



2 comments:

Christabel said...

dude!!!
this is like so really really cool!
man.. i love this song!
you should lead it in c.f. sometime..
keep it up man!
and keep composing songs...

for God says..

sing a new song unto Him!!

;) God bless!

Flora said...

hey... thank u very much for d compliment and encouragement ^^

yea.. i will continue composing more songs to glorify God's name :)

Shine for our Lord together ya ^^

U Gambateh oh~!

God bless u too ^^