Monday, October 12, 2009

My "Boyfriend"

he he...
I got my "bf" last Saturday o.. ^^

wanna know who so lucky becomes my "BF" or not??
well.. first of all.. i would like to intro a little bit about him..
without doubt he is handsome and charming..
and the thing i like the most is...
He always smile :D
hua hua**
so whenever i see him, i feel very happy..
this guy is from China...
i'm not sure about his age..
but age is not so imp as long as we both are ok with it..
very curious adi leh??

so far,
only my WLGG and Peter saw my BF oh...
i mean for my frens la..
my family members of coz know him ady..
btw.. this guy was intro by my mum..
i trust my mum eye light..
so i will love him.. LOL!!

ok.. i hv to announce his name ar??
no need la..
i will juz show his picture..
and everyone please dun be surprised..
bcoz he is very handsome...
ha ha...
he nvr stop smiling..
Oh~~ my darling...
hua hua hua hua hua..
cant stop laughing now..

let his picture tells u how handsome he is bah~~

BF, i love u!

help me to think of a charming name please...
Hello everybody.. He said he is cute o... LOL...

No comments: