Thursday, October 1, 2009

Met somebody

Hello everybody...
hmmm.. so today gonna talk abt 2 person which i seldom meet... and 1 of my church fren.. 1 sch fren...
lol.. juz gonna say i met who la..
nt describe them in detail...

first of all.. i had my chinese tuition cls today... reason is this Fri's chinese cls is cancelled literally..
So today i took KTM to KL.. wow.. what a day?
Firstly.. when i reached the 2nd floor... and i looked into a form3 seminar room...
Oh dear!! i met Jing Yuan.. [my church fren].. She was so surprised to see me i guess.. her respond was extremely big.. HA HA.. she looked funny...
and then followed by oh no.. sry.. forget her name dy tim.. paiseh.. a f3 girl frm my sch la..

aft my chinese cls...
guess who i met??


---hon pann!!---
why was i reacted so extremely big??
lol.. nt bcoz like somebody said he is my target...
but he's my pri sch fren la..
He is very shy.. [boys' sch student]...
well.. in other words, i'm very brave k??
ha ha.. i guess he saw me.. but he din dare to look at me also..
so i juz said HI..
then he smiled at me n said Hi too... [still normal abit]
haha...
nt juz only that.. i met Joey too... the D's fren la...
nt my dear kangaroo that live in m'sia.. LOL~

Wah~ met so many ppl today..
feel so happy..
coz thinkin how famous am i..
lol.. perasan tim..
jk only la..
i like to meet my frens la..
ha ha...

ok ok.. very tired now..
see later got time to continue or nt..
will talk abt THE SIXTH SENSE... haha.. mr chew's class...
i guess all 4sc1 students will knw what am i talking abt..
HA HA HA HA~

No comments: