Saturday, October 3, 2009

Latest new wound.. ha ha...



Ha ha.. i guess vry rarely ppl will still laughing when they have woundssss....
LOL.. nway... the above pics showed my latest wound.. Oh Dear!! i only discovered it on last fri.. during cf time.. i tak boleh tahan d pain that i felt in my sock... so i opened my sock.. guess what?? well... that time su ann was juz sitting bside me.. lol..

My sch sock was actually coloured by my blood.. wow.. can u imagine that??
Lol... well, without doubt it's painful la.. every move that i made is pain...
nvr try to injured urself.. it's nt smth nice.. [obviously..]

All right...
so today i went to pharmacy and get my medicine for it..
on last sat... i went to buy those things to balut my wound.. but guess what?? i forgot to buy d medicine to sapu on it.. so RIDICULOUS!! haha...


hmmm, those medicines costs me alot...
but nvm.. lesson learnt...
will nt repeat my mistake... ^^

wanna knw what had happened to my leg??
for ur info, i must really thks to miss Flora Low...
thks for d itch hand that rubbed till my wound bcums like this...
so nvr nvr go n rub ur wound no matter how itch it is!!
It's nt gonna help u at all!!


nway.. thk God...
it's juz a small little wound..
i cnt imagine how much Jesus had suffered for u n I...
I really wanna say Thk U and love U to my dear Lord...

I love U Lord..

No comments: