Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Naughty Flora.. hehe^^

Guess what??
I found smth very very super interesting.. for me la.. hehe^^
what's it?
wanna know ar??
continue readin my post lo...
hua hua*
must talk some Fei Hua b4 i enter the main topic..
kla.. enuf of fei hua-ing liao..
Yea... we're required to memories the electrochemical series for today's test...
See how i memories the arrangement of anion k??
open ur eyes big big pls...
good girl/boy.. hehe^^



for the position of those positive ions ryte.. memories in this way..
K - King
Na - Never
Ca - Can
Mg - Make
Al - A
Zn - Zoo
Fe - For
Sn - Some
Pb - People
H - Hu (Who)
Cu - Cuan
Ag - Alot!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................................................................................................................

for anion is this way...
rmbr.. Flora is gonna drop bio for her SPM!!
F - Flora
So - So
No - Naughty
Cl - Cancel
Br - B
I - I
OH - O
---> Flora So Naughty Cancel BIO!!
---> F, So ,No, Cl, Br, I, OH
hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua hua............... auh auh *apply law of reflection ^^

swt or nt??
hehe... =p



2 comments:

Chee Yih said...

Oh my God, I wish to have this to memorize when I was at high school. I will pass the anion memorization skill to my kids in the future, haha...

Flora said...

LOL... ok ok.. haha...
sure sure.. ;)