Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank you so much!

hey.. thk u so much for really writing an essay abt me ^^
I appreciate it much :)
gonna post ur essay in my blog, k??
then i wanna correct some wrong facts too.. lol..
i shall correct it by using different colour punya words...

here it's...

Facts about Flora...(Requested by Flora herself)

Flora Low is your everyday typical girl.Her name ‘Flora’ originates from the Latin language.The meaning of the name is ‘flower’.In mythtology, the name of the Roman Goddess of Springtime.Also the name of a ninth century Spanish matyr-saint.Flora Macdonald was a Scottish heroine who helped Bonnie Prince Charlie escape the English.Florian is the patron saint of firefighters. [i had nvr known that my name has so many meanings.. i only know my name means plants.. that's all...]

Ever since she was small,maybe since she was still and infant,she was exposed to the wonders of the Lord.[fyi, i bcame a Christian only when i was 7.. is that considered young??]Her parents and siblings are all active in religious activity.Thanks to that,she has quite a few motto or quote.Few examples are:Rejoice in God always,Donna Nobis Pacem,Smile Always,zd(zha dao),wl(wu liao) and much much more.

To further strengthen the statement above,she is a very devoted follower of Christian.Emphasis on very.As far as I know and can know,she goes to church every,again emphasis on every Sunday.Sunday is the day for religious activity in Christian.(puts on anti-flame shield.Disclaimers:I don't know everything about Christian as myself am a Buddhist) She is also very active when it comes to indoor and outdoor religious activity.She helps out at the church and also manages the church activity every now and then.Just early last June,she helped the church to carry out a camp.(some motivational camp?) So in general,she is a very devoted follower.

Furthermore,she is also very busy or more accurately live a proactive and healthy student life.Flora or more commonly called by her schoolmate 'Flo' is a prefect in her high school which is SMK St. Mary(am I allowed to state that?...) [of coz u can state that.. no harm..] She holds a post(I don't know what post but I'm positive) in the prefectorial board.[only f5 students hold posts in prefectorial board]Her fame didn't came easy as when she first entered her high school,she insist on speaking English.This is hard because she graduated her primary from a chinese school.(SRJKC Mun Choong) At first,she speaks Mandarin to her new-found friends but after few months,her school's headmaster/mistress announced that the students should communicate using English.As a devoted person she is,she obeyed the order.[since i entered d sch.. i had nvr talked with my frens in chinese! only when certain words i dunno in eng then i'll ask other ppl in chinese, k? haha...]When she communicates with her friends using English,her friends felt annoyed.(maybe jealous too) After some time,her friends admired her determination in speaking English as a prefect who obeys order.Now,she speaks uses English as a medium,be it at school or outside.[outseide?? no la.. i always speak chinese at home or at church...]

In addition,she loves her family.Whenever she feels sad,she will immediately consult with her sister.(not so sure bout that…)[no la.. i dun like to tell to my sis my problem.. coz i dun wan more problems.. haha... coz if i say too much.. then she will start to give many many opinions which sometimes make me feel miserable... n ended up with a fight.. that's y..]She once even cry when her mom was not around. [i always cry for that... biasa d...]

In a nutshell,Flora Low is a good girl.[thank u so much wo... haha.. n Flora no doubt is a very Perasan girl.. :P]I really can’t say much as I’m lazy and stuff.So facts about Flora ends here for now.

thank u so much for writing this essay ^^
i can do nothing to repay u...
so.. i juz wanna say...
THANK U ^^

2 comments:

athens said...

flora..
laz time u used 2 tell me 1
is me who shi bai coz i gv u more problem if u tell me urs..
>.<
Y.Y

Flora said...

i'm d one who creating problems to myself.. it's nt bcoz of u.. all is my fault.. u did nth wrong.. but d way we think is juz different from last time.. i change, nt u.. sorry.. gv me some time...