Sunday, August 2, 2009

SMK ST MARY KL

SMK ST MARY a.k.a. SMS (St Mary School)...
isn't that sounded cool??

well well well...
i'm here to talk abt my sch....
juz a little bit about my sch...
St Mary sch is my one n d only one secondary sch if there's x any changes til next yr..
[hope i wun go to sabah.. will tell abt this some other time.. if u'r curious.. juz come n ask me..]

St. Mary Secondary Girls' School was established in 1912...
It's an Anglican mission sch that only receives partial funding from government...
but it's still a government school..
we're controlled sch as in quantity of students n not the QUALITY of the students..

so.. we want to bring the best out of each girls nt juz academically but all-rounded n most important is to help all girls to bcum a woman of honour... God-fearing..

I'm so glad that i'm a St Marian though many ppl would tell me..
yerr.. boring la.. no guys.. no pak to whatever...
well.. what's d point pak to when ur duty is to study?
I heard somebody says that pak to is something like.. all ppl that r out of the city(pak to) wanna get into the city.. but those who r in the city wanna get out from the city... [when the time is nt right...] so no good to hv a relationship n d reason behind it is.. curious ma.. later regret ma very "shuang" lor hor? i like to tease ppl saying.. yalo yalo.. later break up more Shuang kan??

so there r certain things we hv to wait...
i learnt... certainly..

i always talk out of topic..
please dun mind..
lol..

emo teenagers??
yea.. i think that's d word for teenagers...
LOL...

nway.. conclusion is...
MY SCHOOL, ST MARY ROCKS!

2 comments:

joey lim said...

i'm joey!rmb me?ex-st.marian too..v noe each other in choir.rmb?

joey lim said...

hihi!rmb me?