Friday, August 28, 2009

A boy or a girl? LOL...

haha... well.. i really feel like wanna vomit now...
LOL.. so funny la.. where on earth got ppl sick adi still feel so happy one?? swt... swt is gud btw..
i told my fren i feel like wanna vomit...
then my fren asked me izit i "got" adi...
then i joked with my fren sayin.. "i think i got adi"... hua hua~

moreover, i told.. aiya.. dunno whether is a boy or a girl...
man.. it's truly funny >.<'"

wah.. then as u know....
my imagination is pretty good... so i started to think so many things..
i'm thinking.. i go to hospital..
then the dr congratz me saying "hey.. is a boy n a girl... TWINS!.." ... later, the dr too happy then faint adi... bla bla bla.. oh no.. sry.. my imagination really too good adi.. paiseh~

but... later on... another dr comes into my room n says.. "sry sry madam, the report is wrong.. we're very sorry for d mistake we hv made juz now.."

then i look at the dr with strange "eye light"...
coz the dr tells me "u hv 2 twins actually..."

the end... wait for d next episode la.. hua hua~

lol.. ok la.. i too over over adi...
if next time i conceive adi...
i tell u i hv a boy or a girl or twins la.. LOL....

Flora is a good writer XP

No comments: