Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Morning morning wake up for what??

wow.. [is d terbalik of "mum"].. saw it somewhere on earth..

okok.. dun run out of d topic again..
man...!! today, when i woke up.. oh dear! it's 5.50.. i saw that num in my hp!
n i was thinking.. oh no no no no~ gonna b late n my van is gonna come within 10minutes n all my books r all over around...coz i planned to wake up early for study...

so i'm very Gan Jiong [nervous] n i knocked my dad's room door..
n i rush down to ground floor.. fyi, my house got 2stories...
gf-
1st floor-
2nd floor-

then when d time my dad opened d door..
oh GREAT! he said.. hey.. it's juz 5am la..
u wake up so early for what?

i think it's bcoz i slept at 11pm last nite.. so coz my body gets wrong info..
coz usually i sleep at 12pm.. (sry.. is 12am not 12pm *thx to KM)

ok ok..
so i came to online instead of study..
coz Bu Shuang adi..

haha...
siao siao de me..

Gambateh.... everybody..
everyday is a challenge...
n rmbr.. u'r nt alone..
bcoz God is with us..
i'm ur fren :)

Jia You o!~~**

4 comments:

athens said...

aiyo...
aiyo
hahahahha

Flora said...

zd.. aiyo...

khai mun said...

should be 12am not 12pm
haha

Flora said...

Aiya.. sry sry.. so PAISEH~~