Saturday, August 1, 2009

SMK ST MARY'S PG

hey buddies.. what does PG stands for?
Prefect's gathering lo..
oh.. und liao.. und liao..
lol.. ss-ing.. [zui kok says i'm ss... zzz.. but nvrmind.. he's d most ss one.. shh.. dun tell him.. lol..]

my sch pg was held on the 11/7/09..
now only i post abt it.. paisehx2...

Ok.. dun really rmbr what exactly happened on that particular day..
but i still rmbr some la..
first first..
morning.. we touched up d program books...
while we're doin this... i actually chatted happily with LQ.. lol...
then i only rmbr we walked arnd d sch for nothing!!
then went to help out with d outdoor faci...

FINALLY..
the gathering started..
Miss Goh gave her speech..
she actually asked some ques n told us that St.Gabriel is our brother sch?
i dunno what does "brother sch" means..
but something for sure is that my "brother" is studying there..
is that a coincident or destined?? ha ha..

aft that the pg was followed by ice-breakers..
f4 prefect hang arnd again.. juz helped those grp which were abit blur case la..
later on everyone changed into pj attire and it's time for our indoor GAMES...

huak huak.. man! the only thing i hv a deep impression is the guy frm MBS KL..
he dressed lik a lady with newsppr and he cat walked lik.. oh no.. can und la..
more girly than a lady... that's very "sporting" of u... that's all i can say..
U must hd been enjoying it i suppose.. swt!

NEXT,
it's time for performance girls to show their faces..
nah... first first was aida singing.. then followed by my drama girls..
i really wanna thk God n praise them for what they had performed,
they're qualified to b good actresses!! I'm very proud of u all...

*coz when practises were carried out...
they actually disappointed me.. but in the end.. they're juz hiding their talents..

Thank God u all had given ur best... i appreciate that.. ^^

nah.. then it's su ann n my turn to perform d "I hv a dream"..
i was playing pia pia.. n su ann sang.. but unfortunately.. d PA system wasnt working efficiently..
but it's ok.. ppl still can hear it.. thk God :)

not forgetting my mortal..
MR JJ..
wow.. nice name ryte? his actual name is Sia JanJean...
he's liqun's fren.. so it's very easy for me to take care of him as an beautiful angel.. [perasan betul]...

i wrote something for him.. n gave him bookmark n sweets..
dunno how to care for him liao..
hope he actually felt the caring of this little angel lah.. [my prayer].. haha..

then for the very first time i received present from my angel.. wow.. cool!
here comes d interesting part..
man!! guess what??
I revealed myself to mr JJ telling that i'm his angel..
our conversation goes this way..
Flo: Hi...
JJ: hello.. [looked at flo with a strange Yan Shen]
Flo: I'm ur angel... [smiling]
JJ: I'm Jan Jean.. [he din seem to und me..]
Flo: ... [speechless+ paiseh+ ran away la..]

sigh* how come la.. he dun und my language keh?
thkfully Liqun told him that i was his angel..
then only he get what i mean juz now..
i think he thought that my name is angel n i so interested to make fren with him.. swt..

but it's ok la.. nvrmind..
coz he also got thks me.. :)

haha.. here comes my "new fren"..
one grp of indian guys came n talked to me actually..
then one of d indian guy seemed to know me quite well..
he even knows i'm d conductor of choir b4 i told him i'm d conductor.. SWT..
he's also choir member of his sch la.. so no wonder..
the thing is... he kept holding my hand when he shook hand with me..
oh no.. i tried to release his hand actually.. but i failed.. he hold my hand too tight d.. zzz...

n d Darren.. dun act silly k?
i knw it's u who touched my hair when i was eating.. LOL..
n fyi, my frens told me that u'r very handsome.. ZD... >.<'' i'm jealous of u la... nobody says i'm pretty also.. haha.. JK jk.. nway.. this pg is quite fun.. nah.. forget one thing.. i passed something to st gabriel prefect to ask them to give to ww.. i'm actually very worried that they will forget to give or something.. haha.. i think they sure feel very curious.. y all of a sudden i wanna give thing to ww n how i knw him ryte?? really hv to thank God n all the prefect who made this pg a successful one.. Mei Fen.. u did a good job ^^ that's all for pg i guess.. here r some pics...







Su ann sang.. & i played
piano...



Darren n Flora...







presents frm my angel.. ^^

No comments: