Monday, August 3, 2009

St. Gabriel's prefects gathering -'09



my so-called pg queen crown? swt!!










st marians at st gabriel's pg









mei fen/flora low/mei fang










the souvenir o(^.^)o








Aft writing d title for this post..
i thought of how i actually get to know my WLGG...
i still rmbr last last time...
he added me in fs if i'm x mistaken..
n he claimed that he knows my sis n went to my sch pg..
but the thing is.. that time i wasn't a prefect n i had no idea who this fellow is..
n time flies.. now come to the year of 2009..
n i dunno how on earth we became good fren n now i got the chance to visit to this sch which i heard of long long time ago..

[nice intro? LOL.. ss again!!]

alright...
first of all... start talking from d time once i opened my eyes on this day [25th July 2009]...
well well.. i actually woke up at 4am.. but my body wasn't under my control.. so i slept til arnd 5.30am if my momery serves me well.. haha... sry to some1 n u know why i say sry ryte?

then i rush to KTM... thank God we managed to get into d 6.30am train n we reach bank negara station perfectly safe... n oh.. kinda shocked.. coz saw my goh2 waiting at there to lead us [mei fen/mei fang n i...] to the bandaraya LRT station... then.. very SWT!.. my goh2 n his fren walked so fast n we all ladies were walking at the back.. then later on.. i told mei fen n fang saying that perhaps it's their slowest walking speed adi.. so we b thoughtful abit la.. walk faster.. haha...

next.. we got into LRT.. man.. i was sitting alone T.T... bad mf mf... they all let me sat alone.. but thkfully they came to sit with me later... then was telling abt d another me "Nicole".. specially between mf n i punya hal.. LOL...

finally.. we reached maluri station n we waited in d bus.. fuiyo.. someone called meifang.. no nid for me to mention his name here.. sendiri tahu la.. wahahaha!

yes! this was really FINALLY.. we reached ST GABRIEL, our brother sch...?
haha.. took pic juz straight aft we entered d sch.. kinda zd.. coz too SUDDEN..
but still ok la..

haha.. this one really funny worh..
that was this st gabriel's prefect led us for tour.. n on the way, x body was actually listening to him except for me [MISS FLORA LOW NGAH EARN].. n d... er.. erm.. he only stared at me while he was tour guiding.. n i actually felt kinda swt.. is sweat... nt sweet.. then mei fang told me.. why d guy kept looking at me.. then i said... i hv x idea as well...
only then this guy started to realise that he actually stared at me for quite some time.. zzz...

aft d registration.. we waited for sometime n soon d pg started..
wow.. nt gonna say anything abt this guy.. the MC.. those who went there.. sendiri tahu what happened la..

then followed by speeches n then performances...
no comment for d performances.. but i wanna compliment the junior of ww.. i think he did a good job coz d mic wasn't working but he still sang it quite well.. i like d spirit he has..

n d.. oh no.. i was being chosen to wakil st mary to go on stage for performance.. each sch had to send two wakil n i was d lucky one.. zd...

nway.. thkfully.. i partnered with a frenly malay girl n chinese girl.. they both r very nice n sweet ^^ our performance was singing 童话... hua hua hua hua... actually we juz simply sang for d sake of singing...

n we came to a time where they wanted to choose pg king n pg queen...
SWT! they determined d winner by seeing how much cheer we got frm d audience...
aft one round of choosing.. left an indian girl n i.. i was actually not expecting to win or something.. coz i juz performed something simple.. n i din do my best also..
mana tau i became d pg queen n amazingly.. zui kok was d pg king...
i think most probably i won d pg queen is bcoz know la.. my goh goh was d penyelaras program n many of his frens know me.. zzz... know what.. aft i had won d pp queen.. i heard some ppl saying.. wei wen wei wen... i gonna faint soon...

aft we had change into our pj attire.. we went for breakfast nt breakslow.. so we ate very fast.. hehe.. [not funny also.. y m i laughing.. zzz] wow.. then i'm kinda shocked.. coz ww's teacher came n talked to me.. i wasn't frighten la.. juz that i dunno even ww's teacher knws me.. so i chatted with his tcher lo.. his tcher is very nice n frenly :)

next we had our outdoor games....
my grp ar? sienz.. not sporting de.. i was d one who kept on talkin h givin instruction.. then d Adam said i'm d first lady P.M... zd ryte??
haha.. but finally my grp bcame more active n frenly..

come to d final game...
it's time for us to really get wet..
zd.. ww's junior asked ww "can i play with my future sis-in-law..?" before he played wif me.. n i'm totally boomed.. x.x...

but nah.. it's ok.. i still played..
haha.. so i got wet.. ;)

last but nt least my grp won n we shared d prize.. :) n i felt so happy when the time the tcher there gave d souvenirs to all schools.. hehe... [u dun hv to knw y..]

well.. juz wanna say WELL DONE to my WLGG...
u did a very gud job.. continue to gambateh bah ^^
i'll support u..

later on... we all sat zk's car n went for lunch..
my goodness.. zk drove so fast as if he doesn't knw what is slow.. haha..
we went to old town to hv our lunch..
n my goh2 n i very naughty.. coz we pretended as "bf-gf".. to make somebody who works in old town jealous.. haha.. i think our plan succeeded.. n thx for bein so gentlemen :)

i cnt rmbr what happened aft i was havin my tuition..
but i rmbr.. it's a fun day for me..
thank God..

6 comments:

Peter Davidson said...

Hello Flora, You have a very nice blog here. You may also enjoy the many testimonies of our Lord and Savior at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless!

Flora said...

Thx.. btw.. may i know who r u? thank u.. God bless u ^^

wei wen said...

lol~ i din claim that i know ur sis la...
at first i dont even know u got a sis...
haha...

Flora said...

Really?
U still rmbr ar?
nah.. i juz wanna test u what??
haha.. [爱面子的我...] >.<"
LOL.. i rmbr u said u came to my sch pg n same grp with my sis n mei fen, was that u? or mayb i mixed ur info with another fren of mine.. huahua...

wei wen said...

not really remember,but still remember a bit la...
hehe^^ ya,i went to ur school prefect gathering...i know mei fen when pui yee birthday and that time i meet u too,remember??

Flora said...

Yes.. i rmbr... :]