Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy B'day to M'sia + happy ^^

today is indeed a tired day.. coz as i had mentioned in my last last post.. i din really rest well these few days.. reasons? haha... dunno?? [lol...]

well.. was kinda emo the day before yesterday..
thk God i wasn't d only one who was emo-ing...
so i dun feel that bad la...

why so emo har? Flora arh Flora~ fan lei lorh...

too many factors that caused me EMO...
first.. i cant tell...
second, i cant tell...
third, i cant tell...

so what for i tell??
kinda lame i guess...

okla.. so will talk abt how God makes me so happy again..
my fren was shocked when i changed mood so easily..
aiya.. coz i knw d lasting joy is from God..
that's y i dun sad for a long period..
usually.. to b quite candid with u guys..
i always cry... even though i "act" so tough in front of everyone.. [except for some special cases la...] coz i hate to cry in front of ppl n make ppl think i'm a weak person...

so i always hv this image in ppl's eyes that i'm a Strong lady...
but my guy frens always tell me i am nt....
*failed*

nvm nvm...

I did many things which my frens will nvr und until the day when they're supposed to und it...
sometime kinda tired abt it... but aft all i realized.. God has His time table.. n what He thinks is way higher than what me mere humans think.. that makes me glad.. :)

today i communicated with God..
haha.. well.. for Christians.. we called it as hvin "QUIET TIME" with God..
for further explaination, it simply means...
giving a portion of time we devote to bein alone wif God.. it's a time get away from whatever is urgent n concentrate on what is most important - our relationship wif God..

so it's also like a two-way conversation between God n us..
we talk to God through Prayer n allow God to speak to us through His Word [Bible]...

it's so exciting to know what God wanna tell us each day...
how wonderful is it talkin n listening to God.. haha.. as if receiving love letter from God...

today what God had told me is basically comforting me..
coz was kinda depressed ystrday.. coz i couldn't tell how i feel to some ppl i trust d most..

God comforted me by telling me "Whatever u do, do it all for d glory of God."
yala.. if i do all these things all this while is juz bcoz of myself.. what's d good abt it?
it doesnt hv an eternal value la...

so i bcum sanguine liao~~

then i also get to knw that we hv been shaped by our experiences in life, most of which were beyond our control (God is directly sayin my heart! what i'm exactly thinkin now!!).. God allowed them for His purpose of moldin us...

ohh.. ok...
then... oh dear... really can hide nth from God..
God showed me these two verses!!

The God of All Comfort
3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,
4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
2 corinthians

thk God for comforting me when i encounter all the problems that i couldn't handle myself... i love U so much!! Thx for giving me those experiences so that i can comfort those who experiences d same prob as i do.. :)

8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about the hardships we suffered in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired even of life.
9 Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.
10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
2 corinthians

well.. yea.. i'm very certain that God allows us to experience d pain is bcoz He wanna let us know we cant do anything when we leave Him and start relying on ourselves....
thk God for that :)
i'm very glad bcoz even though i experience pain,
but u promise me U'll nvr nvr leave me alone!
hallelujah! i'm d happiest person bcoz U love me!!

Nothing can seperate us........ ^^ God and i :)
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?" Romans 8:35

So this is d reason y i love my God so much..
coz this is the only guarantee i can find in this world..
even my best fren can betray me... n that "best fren"... really is a pain to me...
but nvm.. may God forgives him like how God forgives me ^^

abt our gifts........ **
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." 1 peter 4:10

thk God for giving me so many gifts...
well all of our abilities come from God..
hehe.. all of a sudden i rmbr somebody has d ability to make my remedy bcum sweet... lol!

since all of our abilities come from God..
we shall nt b sombong.. haha...

alright..
"You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have stolen my heart
with one glance of your eyes,
with one jewel of your necklace.
"

haha... guess where does this phrase comes from??
i bet u dunno unless u're a Christian...
okla.. it's from bible..
hua hua~ actually bible got alot of those romantic phrases and love stories...

i think d verse above verse funny lo..
actually y ppl like to say "U hv stolen my heart" when they fall for xxx??
who can tell me??

hmmm..... as i always perasan de say... i got a crying voice n many ppl like to mimic my voice... n this reminds me of my vice-president of central district mif...

i was very geram with him coz he din reply my urgent msg...
some more he likes to mimic my voice oh...
swt!! i think i'm pretty bad by bein so fierce.. paiseh leh.. ppl goin to UK within a month..

anyway...
my prayer is that he can enjoy d time n everything there n knw more abt God, living everday with a broad smile :D

all the best to Zhang Rong... Jia You n will miss u somehow..
thx for everything u hv done for cd mif...
May God continue to use u for His kingdom... amen...

i din mention abt m'sia ryte?
LOL.. next time bah...
take care...

emmanuel~

No comments: