Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love blogging

I am very happy today..
Extremely HAPPY =D
Thank God.. today indeed we had a fun time together with all the brothers and sisters in Christ from all KL and Selangor area punya chinese methodist MIF..

It's definitely a nice one! XD
No doubt.. we all were havin fun juz now!
HAHA.. though i din join them during games..
I did enjoy myself XD

First of all..
I reached Kepong Church.. (juz now i accidentally wrote "keping" church.. wahaha XD) at 8.30am..
Unfortunately, they only departed at 9++am..
Not really good lo.. next time must be punctual ya ;)
I saw Zhang Wei, Chang Xi, Zhang Rong, Zhuang Yu and many more..
I miss them so muchhhhh u know? haha..
So happy to see them again XD

I sat Rachel's car to selayang church..
We're talking some funny stuff during d journey,
I realized that Rachel is kinda CUTE! ^^
we're late when we reached selayang church..
However, we're not d latest..
Since i am the secretary..
I was in charge of d registration..
Haha.. collected d money at d same time due to some reasons..
I felt so PRO.. XD
(perasan abit la.. paiseh paiseh..)

Later on, the committees juz waited outside and discussed what we need to do..
Eg, pay Speaker fee, Sign TQ card, election and so on..
So I think i spent d whole morning sitting outside d selayang church..
Anyway, I enjoyed it so much..
coz we chatted outside there.. haha XD

What comes next is very interesting!!!
I saw "MR B"..
the cutest guy i had ever seen!
well.. i wanted to tell him that i saw him ystrdy so much..
But i didn't hv enuf of courage..
However, God is good!
Guess He heard what was bein told in my heart..

Finally, when we're eating..
I got a chance to tell him..
"Hey! I saw u ystrday in d train ystrdy, u're reading a book right? ;)"
(my heartbeat went very fast.. oh no.. haha..)
He replied perasanly..
"Really? I din see u... Yea lo.. ppl like me u know rajin study ma.."
haha.. I laughed..
Then he continued saying, "But it's kinda difficult to read in train since i wear spec and d book is like so near.."
I.. Ohh.. haha.. LOL..
He sat very close to me.. haha.. (38!)
lol.. Like my brother leh.. nice..

Well.. aft lunch, election started aft d p&w (praise and worship)..
We sang a few fast songs..
And i LOVE praising d LORD! Amen! XD

D election was very d interesting..
D vote had only 1 vote of difference! Can u imagine how nervous were them?
haha.. anyway.. I decided nt to become d next committees..
Hence, I was calm and "cool" as i used to be.. cheh wah.. haha..

The next program was games XD
But the old and new committees had a short meeting on d first floor..
we chose 31/7-1/8 as our next meeting dates..
and the place we will be going is KAJANG church!
OH no.. He is d church member there! Mr BBBBBBBBBBBBB!!
haha.. dun make me go crazy please!

Actually he doesn't know that..
Shh.. gonna give him a surprise XD
I feel that he seems really HAPPY to see me too.. Wow.. haha..

But precisely, i am happier to meet him XD

When they're playin games,
I chatted with pastor and chang si..
They asked me whether got ppl woo me or not..
I answered them,"NO!"
but i smiled as if i am in Love now..
So they din believe me.. LOL..

What say u?

Time flies...
it's time to say goodbye..
Ah~ I juz dun wanna leave u..
baby... u know.. haha..
I wish i could be with u longer..

Anyway.. shh.. this is a secret..
It shall remain as a secret..
I am nt sure he is belonged to somebody or not since he is 24..
So.. haha.. u und i und..

Lol.. i was juz kidding la..
I am nt that ahem ahem..
But anyway, i am still girl u knw..

When i reached kepong church..
Asked Zhang wei whether his mum can fetch me or not..
But u know what was his ans?
"Sorry.. can't o.."
I was like.. OH NO!!
However, God is very good to me..
He sent the handsome and smart guy - Ah Ken to send me back home..
Awwwwww~ He is so gentleman.. He keeps sayin.. Hey! Dun simply enter a stranger's car u knw? haha.. so funny la him.. XD

shall i continue with d part 2 of st gabriel PG??

No comments: