Saturday, July 10, 2010

St Gabriel PG part 2 + band concert

Well.. when we almost reached d dewan..
WLGG told me.. "Hey! I saw u at LRT station juz now.. I was so surprised to see u.. I thought u'll nvr come.."
I told him.. "I am not FLORA, I am her twin sis XD"

Funny~! =p
But dunno la.. i felt strange talking to my Goh.. Mayb too long time din talk with him jor..
Sad la.. feel like we din knw each other.. why? =S

Anyway.. We waited for quite some time before d PG really started..
First.. got those speeches as usual..
But.. the one i was waiting2 for is my brother's speech..
NEVER heard him speaking in eng b4..
He did very well somehow..
haha.. congratz! =)

Aft that lame la..
They did smth like last yr..
They asked each grp to send a representative to go on stage la..
Well.. zadao la wei.. =.=ll
when all d representatives came out..
ALL were st marian!
can u beat that?
Thanks to Ms Boey for makin us proactive girls XD
haha.. ss..

so they decided to choose themselves who were goin to go on stage..
Okay, fine lo.. we sat back at our own place again..
aft choosing 3 girls..
they need one more girl..
and oh my goodness..
I dunno who la.. so pandai went and mentioned my name some more said ketua pengawas suggested.. =.=ll
made me very argh.. dunno how to say..
But it's ok.. i know it will happen as it had happened d yr b4..


well.. i am a sporting girl..
too bad la.. haha..
I went up on stage lo..
first, we juz be d judges to judge the guys punya dance..


then later.. they asked us girls to dance pulak..
No girls dance.. that's y i wasn't dancing too..
otherwise, i guess i would hv dance XP
LOL.. but i am shy shy also ma..
Plus my mum and some1 weren't there.. so no point la.. haha..


Aft i had lost in d musical chair game..
finally can go down d stage.. LOL..


We changed and had our lunch..
SUDDENLY, somebody touched my shoulder from d back!
Saya terkejut!!!! (o.o)!!
Then only i realized.. Oh.. MUMMY la.. haha..
She said i jahat for lyin to her XD
Mummy, i love u ma.. wanna give u a super surprise..
Gave d special gift to her.. XD
ah.. miss u mum!

watched some performances..
the two michael jackson boys came out and danced again..
anyway.. i think d skit was not bad..
they made me laugh for sure.. ha ha ha ha..
Saya panggil polis, u jawab.. HA HA HA HA..
that was funny!!

well.. It's games time..
Our group used d sapphire cheer again XD
hehe.. i love LI QUN!

Another thing.. ww's juniors geng shui lo..
When I was playin d turning game..
I looked kinda dizzy.. (actually i was feeling dizzy..)
Then one of d junior said.. Flora, r u ok? need to call ww?
I was like.. =.=ll not enuf of ww-ing ah??
But they are still young la..
guys ma.. nt so fast mature..
haha.. so i forgive him lo..

some of d games i played b4..
anyway.. i think d games are ok la..
not like super geng.. but i believe they worked hard..

then as usual, d PG ended with prize giving..
But.. one thing.. i really puifuk one..
I dunno who thought of that..
But i am sure they're great!!

They said there will be a lucky draw..
Ok lo.. then they called mei fen's name..
We were like normal je..
Out of a sudden..
The host said..
actually today is MEI FEN's b'day..
WOW.. so touching la..
they are so gentleman..
they brought out a cake for her and we sang b'day song for MF..

well.. it reminds me of my form1 b'day..
Some guys also did this to me..
and i told God,
I nvr regret becoming FLORA..
So i am sure MF was as touched as i did..

so aft finished eatin d cake..
we went to pizza hut..

It was hurtful.. why?
haha.. coz someone refuses to sit beside me.. and ask alien sat beside me..
am i having VIRUS or am i too violent?
anyway.. haha.. aft packing some pizza..
my goh teman me to d LRT station..
as what MF had mentioned..
yea.. he is gentleman la...
he also brought me till i reached d counter..

I was very tired..
I said smth like this in d car..
life is short.. there'll always be a tougher problems ahead of us..
we will feel extremely hard to go through during that period of time..
but once we meet with a tougher situation,
we will think that our previous problems are so minor..
i cried in d car b4 i reached sch..
Then i said to myself.. i shall nt cry, i need to conduct later..

when i reached sch.. we had a short practice and we started to make up..
well.. thank God, for He is good at all times..
One girl's relative is a beautician..
the girl was helpin me to make up,
when she saw her relative, she kindly asked d relative to help me..
Her relative is so PRO!
Thus, she helped me to make up beautifully..
Ah~ God, You're so kind =)
U knw i need a beautician so much at that very moment..
God, thank You so muchhh~!
I Love You!

Hmm.. waited and waited..
finally, it's our turn to perform songs..
first was fascinating rhythm, next followed by collaboration with band singing Sejahtera M'sia..

Aft performing..
Saw Zui Kok and my goh.. (wei wen)
well.. kinda happy to see them..
took some pics with them too..
but some1 din smile leh..
or mayb he usually also din smile when he takes pic.. haha..

it's oklo..
then.. watched d performances..
bla bla bla..
in the end.. hehe.. gave MF d big bear bear.. XD
well.. it was d end of d day..
went bck home.. felt cold.. why? bcoz.. haiz.. dun say la.. later say i sad again.. haha..
I am very happy today.. dun let anything spoil my mood XD

Miss u..

No comments: