Monday, July 26, 2010

My Summer and Pesta Ria

22.07.2010
Ahh~ What a nice day ^^
Though I missed d chance to see him..
I saw someone who I miss a lot!
Guess who I saw in KL KTM station?

Yes! U're right or wrong?? haha..
It's MR HAR XD
I saw him!
He was my sch temporary tcher..
Well.. I said Hi to him and he seemed kinda shock!
haha.. he did say Hi to me as well XD
So happy to see him again..
He really makes my day :)

24.07.2010
Sch Pesta Ria
Today is d day many are looking forward to XD
well.. my slot was 12-2pm..
so i reached there around 11.40am..

Wow! Before I reached..
I realized that Ken Ji waited for me since 10am..
I was indeed kinda touched.. haha..
But.. when he first saw me,
he din say Hi to me..
made me feel kinda disappointed actually..

however, in d end he still talked to me la.. XD
Wow.. seriously..
today is d day i met many new frens for d first time,
here goes d list of new frens which i first met:
1. Ken Ji Lau
2. Jonathan Law
3. Jun Yoong
4. Zechary
5. Pein Mun

And i met some of my old frens too.. like tiong sheng, wan jing and so on..

well.. how would I describe the atmosphere of Pesta Ria?
hmmm.. it would be messy, noisy and hot!!!!!!!!

Coz there were too many ppl walking here and there..
pushing one another and contributing heat to d environment..
Oh man! It's extremely hot in d canteen!

Anyway, happy to know that some of my frens did bong can me..
I was selling red bean soup ya..
I cooked d red bean soup with my mum and jun yin d night before pesta ria..
and indeed.. it was tiring! ha ha ha ha..

However, d red bean soup was nice! Ahh~ gonna miss it much!
Actually i think d pesta ria was overwhelmed by food and drinks..
Lack of games and stuff la..
So i dun really find it interesting lo..
Like wasting my coupons.. LOL!!
Anyway, i bought some books with my coupon..
which i really think it's worth it XD

Time flies,
pesta ria ends..
HU~ thank God.. ^^
We managed to sell off all d red bean soup in d end.. Hallelujah!

I dunno why la..
I feel that d pesta ria can be done much better..
haha.. it's ok la..
my last yr in st mary dy.. ^^


Thank God for good weather and sales XD

No comments: