Monday, July 12, 2010

Suet Yan

well.. I'm gonna talk abt some1 who is very important in my life..
This cute girl haha..

Hmmm.. The first time I saw her for sure when I was in form 1..
She always looks serious..
So I was kinda scared of her..
at first.. no offence.. din like her serious look..
Coz she looks much better when she smiles.. haha.. XD

I believe many ppl also kinda scared of her due to her seriousness in carrying out her duty as a prefect..
But I guess this is what we really need as a prefect..
No doubt, she definitely deserves to be d head girl..
Her superior commitment is what I really admire..
She can juz do the right thing (as in carrying out her duty) though it might make students dislike her..
I can't really do that.. I hv to admit that... to be honest la.. haha..

I guess I get to know her more aft she went to this what head prefects' camp la..
Before that I juz know her by her name and look.. haha..
And I din talk to her at all before that..

God's arrangement la.. haha..
We became frens and talk to each other almost every morning since I sit with her in d canteen every morning.. LOL.. I am sure many ppl jealous of me for sitting beside her? LOL.. many admires of her would wish they are me XD

Anyway, this is not d most important..
These are juz introductions..
She is a nice girl aft all..

Well.. to be quite candid..
She really looks serious at time..
but she is a kind-hearted person..
She loves her frens very much..
I can see that..
And i know that for I am one of her frens.. proudly sayin.. HAHA..

I dislike her seriousness before knowing her..
But I started to admire her seriousness aft becoming her fren..
Indeed, she makes an impact in my life..
Haha.. To be honest also..
I am very jealous of her whenever my best fren talks to her..
But I think my best fren is the nicest creature that i hv ever met..
So i feel happy for her whenever she gets to know this best fren of mine..

I learnt a lot from her..
She, as a head girl always has to think abt the sch, tchers and students..
I deeply believe that it isn't a simple and easy work at all!!
So I really hope all girls would appreciate whatever she has done for the sch..
Not because she's my fren, so I talk nice things abt her..
She really deserved all the praises and compliment..

haha.. And she is a supportive girl..
She always support me though my jokes are LA-ME..

I still rmbr once, I was very emo due to d broken relationship with some1..
I cried in sch.. and she comforted me..
She said it's so not me for crying lo.. haha..
Guess she nvr saw me cryin b4 la.. XD

The lovely b'day gift she gave to me was really warm and nice..
U know what did she give me?
Hand-made what is that call??
small bag? LOL..
sry.. my eng is VERY BAD.. haha..

anyway.. I hv much to learn from her..
My prayer is that she will come to know the great God and become a successful and a woman of virtue.. =)
May she be the great blessing of others..

I love u, suet yan!
Frenz forever.. =)

1 comment:

shun jun said...

Flora, I totally agree with u! haha!