Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Undang2..

Hiak Hiak.. i had done my 5 hours undang2 lesson...

actually.. it's not as boring as i fancy la..
ok la.. the tchers quite funny what.. ho ho..

now thinking when to take the test only..
planning to take it on the coming Fri..
coz later on i'll be super busy flower..
haha.. got anyone see Flower busy b4??
I shall be the first busy flower then XD

haha.. la-me o..
next week i cant reply msg till sat night i guess..
coz will b hvin girls camp from 15th to 19th..
wow.. such a looooooooonnnnnggggg camp..
surely miss my com one.. haha.. and my hp perhaps..

but it's ok.. training for NS.. LOL..
no hp.. no com!!
i cnt imagine how will it b..

but hopefully [if i kena NS la.. i will meet a lot a lot a lot of new frensssssss]
haha.. then can share my la-me jokes..
and of coz the GOOD NEWS at the same time ye ^^

holidays gonna end soon..
dunno la.. feel lazy..
plz help me..
i must study..
my SPM is starring at me..
T.T...

gonna drop bio and est...
so only takin 10 including Chinese..
sorry to my bio and est tchers..

take care..
Jesus loves you..
Hv a nice day :)

No comments: