Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank U, Jesus!!

Wow.. that's so cool..
haha.. i went to someone's blog and read this..
even though it's not the first time i read abt this story..
but indeed.. this passage touched my heart..
I really wanna thank u Jesus..
bcoz when i'm havin trouble..
He will nvr nvr leave me ALONE..

read it!

One day a man had a dream, he was standing in heaven and he saw his past life flash past him. His life's journey was long and winding, he noticed that there were 2 sets of footprints- one belonging to him and another belonging to Jesus.

He man also noticed that there were some times that there was only one set of footprints, and also noticed that it was during these stages that he experienced difficulty and hardships- in short, these were the toughest times of his life.

The man turned to Jesus and asked, "Lord, why is it that during my toughest times of life you left me and I had to walk alone?"

Jesus turned to him and told him, "I did not forsake you, those footprints you saw, those were mine, I carried you."

No comments: