Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GIRLS camp

Ho ho ho.. Merry Christmas..
well well well.. i juz came bck frm girls camp last sat..
hmmm.. to be quite candid with u guys, girls camp is not as boring as we fancy la..
even though all girls.. but we can hv lotz of fun man..
why?? coz.. haha.. undistracted by the presence of boys ma..
what will the world be if there isn't any guy exist on this earth..
there'll be a group of ladies who are fat and happy..
i read that from a book la.. and i find the statement is pretty funny XD
lol.. i guess it'll hv less prob if the world only has one gender..
but it's impossible.. God makes the world got 2 types of gender sure got His reasons..

i am very OUT of topic dy.. ok.. come bck come bck.. haha..
we've learnt abt the 4R in this camp..
- Respect
- Race
- Riches
- Relationship

learnt a lot of precious lessons there..
the speaker is pretty frenly and good at sharing..
she really knows how to speak to YOUNG ppl like me..
wahaha.. even though those lessons i probably hv heard them b4..
but as a reminder.. they're pretty useful indeed..

Genesis 1:26-27
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

- we're created in God's image.. isn't that cool?

John chapter 1

9As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.


there're few ques we think during our quiet time.. means like meditate abt God's word..

- Think of someone in ur life u hv problem loving. Name some of the reasons why it's hard for u to love this person?

- This week consciously spend some time praying for the people u find hard to love. May the Lord's love for u melt ur heart.

So.. this is what basically Christians do when they go to church.. we'll first hv praise and worship.. is smth like singin some songs.. then we will listen to bible stories and think abt God's word and pray lo.. and we treat ppl like our brothers and sisters.. ^^ and we also welcome everyone to join us to learn more abt God and knowing how much God loves and cares for us..

When u think there's nobody understands u.. please rmbr.. God cares for u and God is crazy abt u.. u know what? God gave His EVERYTHING.. for us.. for who? for u and i.. sinners.. how much does God love us? we can nvr describe it with words..

''Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

1 samuel 16:7

well.. Human always look at the appearance of somebody.. but what the bible tells us is.. God looks at our HEART.. not appearance.. no matter u think that u're fat or thin, tall or short.. very good or very bad.. GOD loves u.. bcoz His love is unconditional..

How great is our Lord? haha.. ppl always say i can b missionary or pastor liao.. always talk abt Jesus Jesus.. well.. even my primary sch frens.. their memories abt me is all abt God.. wow.. haha.. isn't that cool? when they go to heaven one day.. they said.. hey.. Flora.. thanks ya ^^

The three important things we learnt in this camp is to:

- Act justly

- Love mercy

- Walk humbly

Mark chapter 1

40And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.41And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean.42And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.43And he straitly charged him, and forthwith sent him away;44And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.45But he went out, and began to publish it much, and to blaze abroad the matter, insomuch that Jesus could no more openly enter into the city, but was without in desert places: and they came to him from every quarter.

- Well.. Jesus indeed did the three things i've juz mention.. can u imagine? Jesus din run away from a so-called unclean man for his sick.. but Jesus moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean...
I will learn from Jesus to love everyone juz like how we love ourselves.. indeed, it isnt an easy job..

the speaker asked us.. If u will be given 5 things.. what will they be?

well.. for me.. it'll be..

1. God

2. Love

3. Wisdom

4. Family and frens

5. Patience

haha.. some of them said.. they want a husband.. well.. i think i want also.. LOL.. and i want a Godly husband who will hold my hands and pray with me every morning and night.. and will listen to me when i'm down.. and will make me laugh.. and will hug me when i cry.. and i also wanna be the best wife for my husband.. i will make the most delicious meal for him.. and i will make sure he knows i love him the most.. lol.. and i will obey what he says and i will rmbr all the things he has done and i will tell my children.. the best thing in my life is to have ur father.. i can't ask for anything better.. wow.. haha.. God.. do u hear that? rmbr to give me the one u think is good for me ;) i will wait..

God provide our needs but not our greed.. do u agree?

so dun think God is our Xiao Ding Dang..

God will surely give us what we need.. but sometimes.. He has His time.. so we must learn to b patient.. :)

It doesnt mean God doesnt love u anymore when u dun get what u request.. instead.. God has a better thing for u.. but what u need to do is WAIT.. :)

trust and obey.. for there's no other way.. to b happy in Jesus.. but to trust and obey..

^^

No comments: