Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rejoice In The Lord Always

Well.. i know where are all my problems and where did they start...

First of all,
I would like to say Thank you very much to Jesus for touching my heart this morning when i was praying for the 2010's F1 girls...

I realized that it's Devils' works to keep me away from God..
and make me feel disappointed with God..
Yes.. Devils are smart enuf.. they know what means the most to me..
They juz almost successful to keep me away from God..

But dun forget....
I'm God's child..
U hv no authority on me..
Bcoz I Belong to God..

Devils use all the negative thoughts to tell me..
I'm not loved... I'm useless..
Nobody will care for me..
And the worst is nobody will save you from problems..

But devils.. let me tell u..
Jesus has overcome all these things..
and Jesus loves me..
U dunno de..
i think u know..
ha ha ha ha..
Jesus loves me!!

U know what??
I felt so sweet this morning..
i heard His voice again..
He said i'm His child..
I'm so precious..
And He will bring me to a higher level..
to continue put my trust in Him...

Lord.. U're so nice..
well.. i knw i'm so weak that i dunno U use all the problems to take me to a higher level instead of adding harm to me...

Lord.. U let me understand..
what i need to do is GIVE THANKS in all circumstances...

Rejoice in the Lord always..

wow.. cool..
these few songs touched my heart..
and i sang a new song for Jesus this morning..
It's so cooooooooooool~!

I felt holy spirit... i felt the warm...!!
How sweet and how hard to describe the feeling...

Devils.. i wanna do a lot a lot things for Jesus..
I know you'll try to stop me..
But God is protecting me..

Yea.. I saw a vision..
I saw fire is around me..
but the fire is to protect and not to harm me..
God is the FIRE...
that nth can harm me outside the fire..
no matter how strong the thing is trying to harm me..

I love u Lord..!! :)
I'm so joyful that i dunno how to tell u...

...these are the songs...
-First-
Give thanks

Give thanks with a grateful heart,
Give thanks to the Holy One,
Give thanks because He's given
Jesus Christ His Son.

And now let the weak say "I am strong."
Let the poor say "I am rich."
Because of what the Lord has done
for us
Give thanks.

Second

Jesus, what a beautiful name

1. Jesus, what a beautiful name
Son of God, Son of man
Lamb that was slain
Joy and peace
Strength and hope
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name (x2)

2. Jesus what a beautiful name
Truth revealed, my future sealed
Healed my pain
Love and freedom
Life and warmth
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name (x2)

3. Jesus what a beautiful name
Rescued my soul, my stronghold,
Lifts me from shame
Forgiveness, security
Power and love
Grace that blows all fear away
Jesus, what a beautiful name (x2)

Third

This is how we overcome

VERSE 1:
Your light broke through my night
Re-stored exceeding joy
Your grace fell like the rain
And made this desert live

CHORUS:
You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy

VERSE 2:
Your hand lifted me up
I stand on higher ground
Your praise rose in my heart
And made this valley sing
(repeat chorus)

BRIDGE:
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome

This is how we overcome. This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome. This is how we overcome

Fourth
宝贵十架

主耶稣,我感谢你
你的身体,为我而舍
带我出黑暗,进入光明国度
使我再次能看见

主耶稣,我感谢你
你的宝血,为我而流
宝贵十架上,医治恩典涌流
使我完全得自由

宝贵十架的大能此我生命
主耶稣,我俯伏敬拜你
宝贵十架的救恩是你所立的约
你的爱永远不会改变

To all my dear frens...
dun kena tipu by Devils..
Devils will try to tell u that u dun need God and u can do all things by urself..
but the truth is we need God and God loves us and wanna listen to our voice..

God will nvr leave us nor forsake us de..
Dun trust Devils..

well.. God will only allow problems to make us stronger instead of weaker..
Rmbr.. God is walkin with us..
Everywhere you go..
God is with us...
God will not let u suffer alone..
God wants u to turn to Him for help..
and dun stop praising and praying..
bcoz that's what delighting God and that's what Satans hate most..

So glorify God..
and knowing God loves us and will provide us the best thing we need.. ^^

Give thanks..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

7Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

6 So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Zechariah 4:6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eOc7SnTSEw
So You Would Come

Before the world began
You were on His mind
And every tear you cry
Is precious in His eyes
Because of His great love
He gave His only Son
Everything was done
So you would come
Nothing you can do
Could make Him love you more
And nothing that you've done
Could make Him close the door
Because of His great love
He gave His only Son
Everything was done
So you would come

Come to the Father
Though your gift is small
Broken hearts, broken lives
He will take them all
The power of the Word
The power of His blood
Everything was done
So you would come


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s2wCVcmYOU
I Will Run To You

Your eye is on the sparrow
And Your hand, it comforts me
From the ends of the Earth to the depth of my heart
Let Your mercy and strength be seen

You call me to Your purpose
As angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace demand

And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes I will run the race
'Till I see Your face
Oh let me live in the glory of Your grace

Flora said...

Chee Yih..
Thank u very much ^^
i will always rmbr how much God loves us ^^

thanks...
May God bless u and continue to use u..

Shine for God ^^