Thursday, December 10, 2009

INsecurity...

Flora Low is really very not fine.. :'(

Flora Low feels very insecure..
She feels that she can trust no one..
She feels that she is not loved...
She feels that there is always an insidious enermy..
She juz feels insecure like how she felt last time..

Since young.. she's a person who always feels insecure..
even her kindergarten teachers realized that..

She's really not fine now.. T.T...
nway.. she's still ok la..

Lord.. I know you love me so much..
I know you will protect me when there're so many things that harm me..

but Lord.. please remind me..
bcoz i'm weak...

I'm kinda tired..
why shall i cry over things that are gonna pass soon??

I also dunno why..
Lord.. please save me from insecurity..

I really lose it.. utterly.. T.T...
Thanks.

Many ppl dun und..
they always think Christians cant make mistakes...
well.. juz wanna tell those ppl..
Christians are juz humans..
they aint God..
of coz they'll hv time that they will fall down..
So.. dun fix ur eyes on Christians[as in thinking they'll nvr make mistakes] but on God..
no one can deny the fact that they need God..

2 comments:

Christabel said...

yeah. christian makes mistakes.
=)
gambatei flora..
we all have different struggles..
and there's a reason why for it..
just hold on to God..
and keep gambateh-ing!!!

take care buddy!

Flora said...

Thank u very much Mei Fen ^^
I will rmbr what u said de..
thx a lot ^^

Love ya :)
Emmanuel~*