Monday, December 7, 2009

Long time no mention



Haha... I guess i aint long time no mention abt "him"..
but it's i nvr mention him b4.. haha.. am i right??

well.. juz fyi.. Gary Yap Chon Kean is my favourite artist la..
nothing special la.. juz that last time.. yea.. last time..
everytime ppl think of me they will rmbr him.. wow..
haha.. then lik got his song or his program.. my frens will surely text me.. zzz...

la-me right??
bet my new frens dunno abt it..

nway.. i like him bcoz i think he's really 阳光..
haha.. i dunno how to say it in english o..
sorry o.. haha...
well.. he gt 魅力...
and so tall also.. haha..
not juz tall but also talented la..

i'm a setia fan..
so i only hv one favourite artist fyi..

long time din watch his show liao..
dunno how is he doin leh..

hmmm..

No comments: