Friday, November 7, 2008

Yoi’s story

Hello! Yo!
Tell u.. one of my frens used to say “Yoi!” & this word is originally comes from the word “Yo”.. I suppose u’r wondering why & how come right? Well well.. it’s actually bcoz of me.. lol.. I dun like things that r not creative.. & the fren like to say “Yo”.. & somehow.. I’m sick of hearing the word “Yo”.. Thus, I juz tell my fren how I feel.. & Lastly.. end up with my fren created a new word which is so-called creative.. -“Yoi” [hua hua..]

This is not the end of the Yoi’s story.. when time passes by... I replied my fren with another new word.. which is “Wassupi”... It sounds lik ‘Wasabi’ ryte? Lol..
This word is also comes from a word which is “Wassup”..

Our life is full with stories.. & challenges.. wish that one day when I go back to heaven.. I will b smiling when I look back what I have done when I’m on earth..
So I promise myself.. I have to live for God a meaningful life everyday =) & share God’s love with the others.. Life is so wonderful (^.~) Yeah~! ‘Jia You o!’

No comments: