Friday, November 7, 2008

Dun waste the time..

Arh~! My internet conection is super crazy poor nowadays.. But do u know wat? It’s a great time for me to write blog while waiting for the line to b connected.. hua hua... it’s really great right? & I wun waste my precious life time.. Well.. I think I will not think of writing blog while I’m waiting for the line to connect if my fren din once again give me the passion to post blog.. lol.. Thx ya (^.~)

Sometimes really feel so.. //‘angry’// when I waited song long for the internet line to b connected.. & still it doesn’t connect! Oh dear..(I like to say ‘oh dear’ instead of ‘oh no’.. it’s juz only bcoz it sounds better.. lol..) But it’s not my problem nway.. I’m hapi to know that.. but I’m sad to know that as well.. Y?
- Hapi bcoz I’m not making anyone ‘angry’..
- Sad bcoz I cnt do anything to make this situation better..

Perhaps some of the ppl will think y dun I go & complain to the pihak berkenaan abt the connection ryte? Erm.. gud ques.. but I dun think I hv the courage to do so.. lol..
So what can I do now? Arh~ Everytime when problems come.. always need to crack the mind.. Same goes to exam.. I’m not really a super smart student here.. well.. mayb last time I was.. but nobody knws how much effort actually I hd put into it.. the only thing they see is.. ohh.. She is more clever marh.. but actually.. I hd been crazy for studying.. (last time).. hmm.. nowadays ryte? Not I dun want to b crazy of studies.. but I hv no time to do so.. (bad alasan.. huahua..) I really wish that I can become like last time.. ‘crazy’ for studies.. but duno whether can or not lerrh.. lol..

Learning is fun larh.. I cant deny the fact.. but just that I dislike those memorizing works.. u know larh.. & my speed for reading is pretty slow.. so I really need to push myself.. Yea.. I hv decided.. to Gambateh.. wish all the current students will gambateh together with me! Smile~! God bless u ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u say dun waste ur time... bt hw did u spend ur time?? Did u spend it wisely??

Flora said...

Yes.. of course.. :P