Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes! Finish reading this novel..

Hmm.. Hello... my dear friends..
Juz wanna share with u sumthing..
I hv finished reading a nice romantic novel... lol.. (only in two days time) so hapi ^^
Erm.. tell u lah.. I'm nt tat kind of ppl tat always read novel one..
& sumtimes i think things simple.. I duno so many things tat actually happens...
But it's kinda gud sumtimes duno wat sad thing is goin on.. so no need to suffer..
Nway.. sumhow.. still hv to b alert... if not.. mayb will hurt someone unintentionally..
I dun lik to hurt ppl.. man.. tat's pain being hurt...
But my fren.. sum la.. lik to turn my words into lik... erm... how to say lerh?

Juz lik feeling i'm hurting them purposely... so dislike tat kind of.. arh... attitude?
well.. I'm juz a normal human... cum on.. dun think tat i'm alrite all the time..

U hurt, i hurt.... That's the point... Hate HURTING PPL!



Hvnt enter my main topic.. lol..



Ok.. the pic above is the Novel tat i hv juz finished reading...the title of this novel is.. erm.. usually i wun care.. as long as it isnt berunsur negatif...

In chinese is Ye Kong Zhong De Lan Xing.. That's mean.. Blue star in the night sky... wow.. can feel the sense of romance by only looking at the title... lol.. crazy ppl here.. juz forgive me larh... hua hua...

Aiya.. hv to go now.. i will continue later..

lol.. gtg!

2 comments:

fl0w3R h3ARt said...

if can me borrow the book from u~~
lolz...n learn thing from the book

Flora said...

Lol..
nt much things can learn de..
Juz another love story.. :P