Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hairstyle?!

Hairstyle?!

I am Not a CLOUD, but just a CLOWN;
A little girl living in a big town,
Either for you to Laugh or Smile..
I know my face is Round!
For I have regretted for what I have done just now!

People don’t know why and how,
But I can assure you the first thing they will tell when they see me definitely is “Wow”~
I don’t know how?
But what can I tell..
Besides just forget it with a slight of smile?

1, 2, 3 and Now!
Let me just be ridiculous for a while,
But I still need your respect somehow…
After going through all the Up & Down..
I have decided not to cut this kind of hair style..
I will never ever be a CLOWN!
Please.. give me some comfort right now..
And let me feel better after hearing all those terrific sounds..~!
** I would rather be a cow?!
Ermm… hua hua hua.. well.. it’s just a joke! (^.*)

Okay.. now is the time for me to tell u wat’s goin on..
Well well.. do u still rmbr my last hairstyle?
Tat mushroom hair! SO so terrible ryte?
I hd been teased by many ppl that time..
So.. quite geram.. & I wrote tis so-called “poem” for me to melepaskan my Geram.. I knw I knw.. my eng isn’t as pro as any one of the poet.. but at least I hd tried to write & it’s better than no, right? Hua hua.. so hapi for myself.. =P
Still rmbr.. my student like to copy my “:P”…
Lol.. it’s kinda funny.. I always tell ppl dun copy mine.. but actually everything that I write is copy one ryte?
I mean copy the ppl who created the alphabets & words..
Right? Right? Right?


Huhu… stop crazying here la…
Holiday le lo… still.. I’m the Busy Flora
Pretty.. SAD.. no time for frens? No time for myself?
Wish tat next time when I hv got a bf.. my bf wun scold me for too BUSY.. T.T.. think so far jor.. hua hua.. kk.. gonna post more & more things.. share with u my stories.. :P

4 comments:

fl0w3R h3ARt said...

lolzz..
is u dun wan start wit sum1 jeh..
if not u got bf jor lah..
lolzz~~

Flora said...

Ya la Ya la..
I dun want start cnt merh?
So young.. start for wat?
nanti break up so pain de o..

fl0w3R h3ARt said...

u still young...
u old {flower} loh~~
hua hua...
if break up le is so normal de mah..
like me^.^4get bout it loh~
or u tell god loh~~
lolz~~

Flora said...

I want to b different ^^
Only gv my love to my only one ^^
Thks =P