Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello....
talk abt today first...
hmm.. i got influenza... T.T mayb some1 is missing me or i miss some1 too much... hua hua..

well.. i went to this bach concert last Sun..
hmm.. met my frens there.. lol.. kinda funny...
& the concert is simply nice ^^
berkualiti... lol.. till now.. the music still playing in my head..
nice nice.. :)
wish tat next time.. i can organize my own music concert :P

yesterday... i went to Serendah (nt setinggi.. lol..)
for a 布道会.. duno hw to explain in eng..
It's abt an ex-drug addict...
But God changed his life... & now..
He is a new person.. means.. He has changed... he's a pastor now & also a Christian singer...
Lol.. knw wat.. i also met my Serendah's frensssss....
Hmm.. wat can i say?
all funny ppl.. & till yesterday only i realize tat i hv a nickname wat 雅水
My real name is 雅恩.. but duno y they want to call me tat way...

Ok.. dun feel lik writing anymore for today..
Take care everybody... :)

Emmanuel... God with us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

雅水this name dont nice meh?
me think it very nice o...
帮你改这个名的头脑要有一定的艺术天分才改得到的...
you know?
haha...

Flora said...

U'r such a funny person...
LOL... yaya.. "艺术"~
Duno wat kind of ART is tis...
But my real name is the nicest...
coz is my parents gv de worh... ^^
Nway.. thks for susah payah creating a new name for me..
Ya H2O... ??!!