Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stories

Hmm... hello hello...
Hi hi..wei wei...
LOL.. ok... say enuf of HI adi...
now is the time for me to share again... muahuahuahua...

Well well..
Actually i'm a talkative girl.. I suppose..
Tat's y i find out Blogging is kinda interesting....
Is that true?

wanna knw wat happened recently?
Lol.. funny thing... I went for a camp yesterday...
& u knw wat... "interesting"...
I checked my hp during the camp..
& surprisingly there's a missed call.. (got ppl miss me.. haha..)
The most interesting is i duno who's tat person...
therefore.. i sms tat ??
& then... that ?? called me...
I answered & i asked "who r u?"
Well.. tat ?? asked me back.. "Who r u?"
I'm kinda mad at tat moment.. coz isn't in a gud mood..
Then he suddenly told.. "I'm david.. i'm bangladesh"..
As a GOOD human being.. must b polite wat.
SO.. i... told him.. "Sry.. i was busy...I'm in a camp ryte now..."
Hoho.. & i so crazy.. aft the camp..
I went & sms him.. ask where does he gt my hp no.
End up with.. NO REPLY at all... Gud thing also...
actually wat i wanna do is juz tell him..
JESUS LOVES HIM...
at least i share God's love to a person...

Hmm.. i'm hungry now..
mayb i will continue later or next time..
take care my dear frens =)

2 comments:

Edison said...

haha..
mad person..

Flora said...

Ya.. Jz lik u..
haha..