Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another singing competition part 1

Well, I went to fb juz now and found out this thing:

"我们合作伙伴【Real Celebrity Artiste Management Company】,您将有机会成为王明丽、Jeffrey庄惟翔、庄靖毅、Adrian陈凯旋等的师弟师妹!!!"

Cool ma? LOL..

Anyway, I went for d first audition today for

由Spotlite城人誌主办,My FM为指定电台,鸿福堂荣誉呈现的寻找音乐精灵 singing competition..

I was rushing to sungei wang aft d p&w of MIF..

Guess what? I reached there around 1.30++pm..

the person in charge told me I was no.44..

Well, aft d registration....

I went to sit on a chair.. LOL.. this also need to tell de meh? zd... =.=ll

There's this girl sitting beside me.. so i started talking to her..

I encouraged her and chatted with her till d end of d audition.

Her name is Chloe.. ^^ nice name right? ;)

There're 52 ppl went for d audition in total.

I was no.44... so I watched many Geng punya performances.

When it's my turn.. Argh~ I felt very nervous actually..

I introduced myself and started singing..

My voice vibrated very Geng again!!

I only finished singing verse and chorus for one time and they told me thank u.

Dunno what does it indicate.. LOL!

Either too good or too bad la.. 

In the end, they told us that d result will be out aft d second audition is completed.

So the result will be out aft 19/9.. arh~~~~~ So long ah.............

Wait till neck also becomes long dy.. =S

Anyway.. it's indeed a good experience.. 

I really wanna thank all my frens who had supported me so much =)

And I wanna thk some1 for listening to my live singing as well.. LOL!!

Without u guys de support, i think i would be feeling very lonely and tired..

thanks so much ya.. <3 u all.. muackzzz!!

Yeah~! So happy meeting so many young ppl who love singing today =)

I heard that the judges were singers..

Well, if i din win, also nvm.. coz at least i know i had sung in front of singers before.. how nice right? LOL.. anyway.. I am really glad to meet a new fren today ^^

Thanks for reading and Jesus loves u ^^

 

No comments: