Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I nvr knew that... =0

http://makeupbyzoee.blogspot.com/

Ahhhh~ I nvr knew that my relative is a makeup artist.. swt~
Today morning when I was playing fb,
I saw someone who looks like my relative in my like pages,
Out of my strong curiosity, I opened d page..
Guess what?
Yea.. She is my relative.. =.=ll
Haha haha.. I juz simply like smth in fb until i din realise that.. she is my relative!!!!!!!!

LOL.. that's funny =p

Anyway, I felt very unhappy today..
I had a nightmare last night..
I had many many nightmares recently..
I dunno why, i think maybe i am too stressed or maybe I am not happy with smth..

Lord, I really need u.. T.T..

Anyway, taylor's had kindly informed me that I was rejected for d application for d scholarship since there're more students who are better than me.. T.T.. sob.. no chance dy..

It's ok.. I shall Guai Guai stick to my first plan..
TARC.. I am coming soon ^^
Please welcome me.. LOL..

Well, trial starts on next thurs..
The first ppr is chinese..
All the best I wish to all students who will be sitting for d chinese ppr.. =)

May God bless everyone ^^

Hv a nice day.. and plz smile at me if u see me..
Coz i am feeling very unhappy today.. ='(

No comments: