Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who says?

Who says there's No God?
LOL.. see wat my fren said!!

<Jun>: Flora! 12 share wd usmthg. God answered my prayer when i prayed that i dont have to go to tuition on the 14th. I 12 watch Passion4Christ. At 1st,i thought it was impossible cz nt public holiday. but still pray la.N who knws, today my add maths teacher said next week class post poned. So i can stay for camp. Yipee! Really Praise God for that. God really do answer prayer...^^

Well.. there'r more testimony i wanna share with all of u guys...
hua hua~ God is true one wat...
Taw wei! wei! lol.. challenge God to show Himself to u la..
of course u wun see Him with ur naked eyes.. coz SIN separate us from God..
God is almighty.. if we cnt even use our naked eyes to see sun directly..
then How more abt GOD? He is much much greater than the sun isnt it??


Actually i think ppl will wonder why some ppl lik me la.. so love God huh? dun und kan? coz u nvr try u will nvr knw la.. Ms Sim said.. her fren said, " If u nvr try, u'll nvr know..".. quite true la...

One of my fren so smart har.. wanna "kao" me la.. then use tis method.. 'hey.. why dun u TRY fall in love? so SWEET de..' dun ever tempt me.. ok?

i hv my own stand.. hua hua~ sry... i knw i hurt u..

being so relentless to tat person la.. then now no more fren with me.. knw la.. makes me feel sad lorh.. cnt juz b frens merh? still young wat.. think so far far adi.. so tat's y i dun start any now.. no point.. i knw it clearly if start so young SURE bye bye one.. so i dun wan tat to happen..

So mum doesnt hv to worry la.. i wil guai guai one.. hua hua.. i dun think she will see this.. LOL..

there's something special or different abt Christians n others... Christians ryte.. their standard with the world is lik so different.. the teaching of God is different.. the only religion tat can assure u to hv eternal life with God aft u die.. so it's nt a religion la.. is true de.. If it's not true.. there's no point for me wasting my time tell u all abt tat...

it's nt all abt me... i knw.. "Happy r u when ppl hate u, reject u, insult u, and say tat u'r evil, all bcoz of the Son of Man!(referring to JESUS)" LUKE 6:22

learnt tat during BK.. and our dear principal.. ms Goh.. asked us to lik use the four letters to create a sentence so tat we can easily memories them.. the four letters r H R I E... so i so "38" go n create tis sentence la..

House Rat I Eat... LOL.. Wahuahuahua.. -.-'' SUPER COLD...!!

So.. hope u hv a good laugh... haha..

laughing is good... n smiling is charming.. i believe tat... LOL... (tat's y u see me laughing n smiling unnecessary)

Okla... cut my hair adi... regrettin.. unnecessarily.. cheer up la... Flora Go! Flora.. watever.. lol.. sleepy now..

Hapi B'day to TAW WEI.. dunno u'll see tis or nt..

k.. will continue abt wat happened in CF last Fri.. n wat happen to my Kai Goh.. last Sat...



No comments: