Monday, March 16, 2009

Let u choose...

Today.. wow... a ques which i really needs to think HARD!
wat's the ques.. everyone is wondering ryte?
"Do u tell this to everyone?"

wat a ques i can ever get?
Sry la.. can say.. i dun hv the courage to tell everyone lorh..
pretty sad.. nt pretty sad only.. is extremely sad when i knw someone dunno abt the truth.. it's God loves them... God willing to lied down His life only for u n i..

tat day.. teacher asked for religion... n the thing which really sadden my heart is.. two of my BEST frens!! sayin they're nt Christians.. i couldnt describe how sad i was at tat moment... no words can describe the level of sadness i hv... Y am i so sad? when u knw the truth u'll und my feelings!

God is waiting for u...
God is waiting for u...
People knw there's a God n they need the Lord..
But many of them juz deny it!
tell u honestly.. no one can fill the emptiness of our hearts except the REAL God!

Only either way...
U belong to God or Devil..
We belong to God.. nt belong to tis temporary punya earth..
I dun mean we all dun live, ok?
Our aim living should b glorify God..
heaven is made for us..

many will dislike Christian..
tis is adi said in the bible..
so.. isnt wat the bible says is true?
No servant is bigger than the master..
Jesus also be rejected by many.. so how abt the servants ryte?
*servants means followers of Christ

Well.. tis post might be something tat some ppl hv no idea wat m i trying to say.. but i think for Christians.. they knw.. N Jesus knws wat i'm talking..

There're two worlds actually..
Unseen n seen..
the seen world is juz TEMPORARY..
but the unseen world last FOREVER..
our bodies is temporary..
but our souls last FOREVER...

Y do i tell u all these..
coz i rather u hate me then u suffer forever..
und? hope u und la..

I'm nt being force to do good..
I'm relieve from Bad.. it's the TRUE freedom.. if u can dun do bad as u wish.. u'r free from it... if u can do good as u wish.. u really hv the true freedom.. true freedom is when u knw u'r free from doing bad things.. no burden then...
Do good supposed b the way human lives..
y the problems come?
when the devils come to destroy n man is nt living the correct way they supposed to live..

Ok la..
God has His plan n time..
I'm praying for u, k?
haha.. hope u always smile..
May God's peace be with u..
*~Donna Nobis Pacem~*

HAPPY HOLS PPL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im 启闻...refer to ur 1st para..r u mentioning me?
vry sry if i really offend u...haha..hope that u can forgiv me

Flora said...

Oh no, no... my fren...
U din offended me...
dun worry.. U made me think.. tat's very good.. thx ;)
I'll forgive u if u do something wrong.. coz bumi di mana tidak ditimpa hujan.. who dont do wrongs ryte? but dun be anxious la.. u din offend me.. U din do wrong la.. cheer up.. LOL...