Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HARD but it is NOT impossible!

'I believe i can fly...'
A song which i always sing in my class..
My frens love it so much.. i mean love my voice..
wakaka.. jk jk.. perasan-ing..

Hmm.. still very very busy o..
dun lik F4 sch life.. Over EXHAUSTED juz lik wat u said...
I find out the word "exhausted" is very Interesting..
U knw.. in BM -haus- is thirsty isnt it?
Hence.. EXHAUSTED = extra "haus"(thirsty) - ted...
Amazing ryte? language is FUN ^^

Ok.. wat's the thing which is hard but it is n't impossible..?
tat's Choose to encourage rather than criticize!
"Let's agree to use all our energy in getting along with each other. Help each others with encouraging words; don't drag them down by finding fault"...

there's tis fren who always liks to fight we me by using words..
I dun find it interesting or cool at all...
Tis fren is actually bullyin me.. i feel it tat way.. sorry..
N tat fren "it"-self also confesses.. wat la.. SWT lo..
Hmm.. i really dun lik fightin wif tat fren lo...
Nt fun n it's disturbing me emotionally.. making me feel so BAD..
Y i said it's hard to encourage ppl rather than criticize them?

Tis fren of mine.. FORget my Bday la..
then is tat person promised me bfore tat he wun forget my Bday.. but somehow he did la.. i dun mind actually.. juz tat i feel lik really wanna criticize tat person.. but in the END.. i find pointless doing such silly thing.. coz look at the consequenses...

forgive n encourage = U n I happy..
revenge n criticize = U n I feel bad.. Mayb I FEEL good sometimes.. BUT will feel extremely bad later.. n i may juz hurt him/her for the rest of their lives living a lastin wound... = no point, coz life is abt to love someone rather than hurt someone... [dun wanna hv so much regrets when i knw my days r numbered...]

Hmm.. It's impossible to say Hi without smiling..
Is tat true?
try it.. LOL..
I tried it.. actually is quite fun..
coz i make my frens laugh in the end..
We all tried together n ended up with...
HA HA HA HA... all laughing...
I supposed i will be missing my sch life aft five yrs time..
or even IN shorter time.. ..
Love all my secondary sch frens..
frens will come n go..
But God will nvr change...
the love one might go anytime..
But God will nvr leave us even when we die...
Quite true lo... the pastor said.. no one can teman us die except God..
even everyone dies.. but in the end.. still hv to face death alone..
thk God for i knw God will teman me no matter where i go..

加油!我们一起加油!一起走这人生的道路...
God with us..
"Do not be anxious abt anything.. but in everything.. by prayer and petition... "
TO BE CONTINUE.. lol..

No comments: