Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh no! Should i lie? T.T~

Oh no! REALLY a NO No!
ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELING AT TIS MOMENT!!
T.T... i'm really very confused!

Sry Lord.. i did something wrong.. n i knw it's very wrong..
I knw.. Sorry... T.T...
I lied my fren in order to care for her feeling...
I knw it's wrong to tell lies...
But yet.. i'm weak.. I knw i got my weaknesses... Plz forgive me.. T.T..
The situation goes tis way..
there's tis fren of mine.. committed a lot of so-called 'crimes'.. So she dipecat la..
n in a special meetin (prefect's meetin la) ...zzz...
teacher did mention abt her things in front of every prefects..
N told us.. it's nt to show tat wat she had done.. but to let us knw we must nt b lik her n we must b more concern abt her.. help her.. bla bla bla la..

Then then.. say until here.. really feel lik cryin man.. T.T~
Today! YES! TODAY!
She asked me during Chemistry lesson..
'A.. Flora.. come.. wanna ask u something..'
[in my heart knwin wat she's goin to ask me n at tat vry moment juz wish tat i wasnt put into tis situation.. ~.~'']
Then.. she asked me..
'Flora, did they mention abt me in the meetin yesterday?'
Then... [for the sake of protectin her feelings] i said.. "NO..."ARGH!!! wat was i doin??
She asked me another ques.. 'then they got say someone dipecat or nt?'
Then i knw i shouldnt commit the same sin again..
so thkfully i said.. "yes..."...
BUT.. then she wanted a assurance..
thus, she asked.. 'So they juz mention got ppl dipecat but din say abt me la?' N guess wat...
I FAILED!! i nodded... T.T~

So.. should i lie in tis situation??
I think abt it so hard when i was bck home..
coz no time to think abt it at all in sch..
Then i come out wif a conclusion..
the answer is NO!! it's definitely a NO!!!
coz in bible says we shouldnt lie..
no means no!

I rmbr Jesus always answers ppl with ques...
so i think in tis situation..
must use a lot of thinkin skill la..
i must nt lie to her la..
instead of lying.. i should hv asked her..
"wat do u think?"...
"If they did mention abt u.. wat do u think they'll say abt?"
then keep on askin her ques.. she SURE will get scare ryte?
LOL.. and at tis time.. is the best time to convince her to do good.. n change... for the sake of herself n others.. n for the name of our prefectorial board n sch!!!

I knw.. it's always a reason or purpose behind something tat happen..
Tf[therefore], i wanna thk God for everything..

dear God..
wat happen to me?
i think i really miss somebody too much..
cant i juz dun miss tat person ar?
it's always a normal thing happens to teenagers ryte?
Ignoring.. yet.. problem still occur..
But i think time will solve my problem..
Juz see how it goes...

Chemistry tuition!
argh~~~ the tuition center doesnt provide students with transports...
so.. decided to go for another tuition centre..
but i only hv one choice..
so only will go in May.. aft all the choral sepakin n choir competitions la..

Gambateh dear Flora!
haha... must encourage ourself sometimes..
=P Gambateh everyone! God loves us!

7 comments:

启闻 said...

chemistry tuition?
be ur chemistry tuition lar...haha...i hav not only the knowledge, but oso the answering technics...haha..
hor...not doing hw ah?

启闻 said...

just saw it..u miss somebody? hor...hav crush on somebody liao...yai yai ah...haha..it is ok to lie during appreciate time ...

启闻 said...

just saw i typed wrongly ytd...is appropriate...xD

Flora said...

Miss someone nt equal hv a crush, ok? LOL.. some more is only think! nt MISS.. hua hua..

Flora said...

Thx for willing to be my chem tui.. lol.. tat's vry kind of u... ^^

启闻 said...

my chem is not as good as maths...only got 14th in level for chem...see how it goes bah...xD

Flora said...

K...